SubjectWEBMAIL UPGRADE
From

Dear Webmail Account User,

This message is from Webmail HelpDesk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused WebMail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other
for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update
your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your Webmail Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Webmail HelpDesk.

Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently.

  Last update: 2009-03-26 11:01    [W:0.092 / U:0.096 seconds]