SubjectRe: My new fancy font for framebuffer
Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:45:19 +0000
> Baybal Ni <nikulinpi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I thought the default font to be boring and there is my linux port of
>> terminus font.
>
> can you give some clarity of the copyrights around the terminus font?
> It'd nice to have pretty fonts.. but we need to make sure we're clear
> around the copyrights....

Yes, although in some jurisdictions bitmap fonts aren't copyrightable.
That included, at least at one point, the United States.

Either way, this isn't the best way to submit them... probably
submitting a PSF file to the kbd project would be a lot better.

-hpa

  Last update: 2009-03-22 05:19    [W:0.085 / U:0.232 seconds]