SubjectRe: [Tech-board] Project idea for the Google Summer of Code 2009
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 09:54:58PM +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a project idea (see below) from Shilp Dixit for the Google Summer of
> Code 2009 through the general contact address gsoc2009@linuxfoundation.org.
>
> It seems to be a kernel-related project and now I would like that someone
> reviews the suggestion and if he thinks that it is interesting offers his
> mentorship. Please also feel free to ask Shilp for further information.

I don't see how this relates to the kernel at all, as you can do this
already with no changes needed to the kernel.

Or am I missing something here?

I think others have already done this very thing, Shilp, how does this
differ from offerings like the opensuse build system, and the different
tools out there that will build a distro "on demand" from what you ask
it to include (rPath, suse studio, knopix, etc.)

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2009-03-20 22:35    [W:0.048 / U:12.860 seconds]