    SubjectProject idea for the Google Summer of Code 2009
    Hi,

    I got a project idea (see below) from Shilp Dixit for the Google Summer
    of Code 2009 through the general contact address
    gsoc2009@linuxfoundation.org.

    It seems to be a kernel-related project and now I would like that
    someone reviews the suggestion and if he thinks that it is interesting
    offers his mentorship. Please also feel free to ask Shilp for further
    information.

    Till