SubjectProject idea for the Google Summer of Code 2009
Hi,

I got a project idea (see below) from Shilp Dixit for the Google Summer
of Code 2009 through the general contact address
gsoc2009@linuxfoundation.org.

It seems to be a kernel-related project and now I would like that
someone reviews the suggestion and if he thinks that it is interesting
offers his mentorship. Please also feel free to ask Shilp for further
information.

Till