    SubjectRe: The difference of request dir between AS and Deadline I/O scheduler?
    From
    Do you mean that the same process tends to have the same behavior of
    I/O in the way of sycn?
    Does this mean AS works better when requests are distincted by sync
    mode (the success rate of anticipation is higher when requests are
    grouped by the mode of sync)?

    Thanks,

    --
    Xie Gang

      Last update: 2009-03-02 14:05    [W:2.585 / U:0.220 seconds]