SubjectDear Account User
From

Dear Account User,

This Email is from SDB webmail user Customer Care and we are sending it to
every webmail User Accounts Owner SDB safety. we are having congestions
due to the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting down some
accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let usknow
if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below. Your User
name,password,date of birth and your country information would be needed
toverify your account.

Due to the congestion in all webmail users and removal of all
unusedAccounts, Webmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts,

You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling the space below. Your User
name, password, date of birth and your country information would be needed
to verify your account. Any customer mail not verified will be suspended
within 24 hours SDB security reasons.

You are to send the following information SDB verification

* E-mail: ............................

Your response should be sent to admin manager
Email: upgarde.teamoffice@ymail.com

Waiting to receive the details of your two emails

Warning!!! Account owner that refuse to send this information after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his/her SDB account permanently.

Regard,
SDB Customer Care Of Webmail Team.

  Last update: 2009-03-18 12:27    [W:0.028 / U:0.132 seconds]