    SubjectRe: [TOMOYO #15 0/8] TOMOYO Linux
    Hi Pavel,

    > >> Last time I looked it included script parser and some
    > >> interpretter... Was that solved?
    > >
    > > Are you talking about the interface between
    > > userland and kernel regarding string data?
    > Yes. maybe ioctl() is worse, but I don't think c-like language parser
    > in kernel is acceptable.

    for just clarification to me.

    IIUC, many developers said UNNECESSARY parser is BAD (yes, I also think so),
    but nobody said any parser is bad.

    Therefore, I think point is that the patch have enough reasonable reason or not.
    and, I thought "pavel, good job. you're right" at you oppositing time because
    tomoyo did't explain any reason at that time.

    However, they changed. the patch description of the "[TOMOYO #15 3/8] Common functions for TOMOYO Linux."
    explain the reason.
    for me, I feel it's reasonable reason. then I didn't oppose current tomoyo posting.

    So, I don't understand which you oppose
    (1) ANY parser is bad.
    (2) current description still don't explain enough reason.

    May I ask you?

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-02-27 02:31    [W:0.021 / U:130.804 seconds]