    SubjectRe: Documentation:Update the INDEX of the documents
    Date
    On Wednesday 25 February 2009 01:16:59 Yang Hongyang wrote:
    > There are so many 00-INDEX file that are missing description of the current
    > files in the dir. Such as 00-INDEX in
    > Documentation/x86/,Documentation/networking/,Documentation/ and so on.
    >
    > It's a large amount of work for someone to go through all these documents
    > and make summaries.
    >
    > I'm willing to do some of the work but if someone else pick these
    > up(especially the authors of these new files) it will be a great help.^_^

    Yeah, I used to police that. I even wrote a script that would find the files
    that didn't have links and the links that didn't have files. (It's at
    http://kernel.org/doc/make/doclinkcheck.py but it checks the html files
    generated by make/docdiridx.py and the easiest way to generate that is by
    calling make/make.sh to update the whole kernel.org/doc directory.)

    I just ran it, here's the output. I could make a cron job out of it if
    anybody cared...

    404 errors:
    Documentation/cpusets.txt
    Documentation/time_interpolators.txt
    Documentation/isdn/README.eicon
    Documentation/w1/masters/mxc_w1
    Documentation/PCI/PCI-DMA-mapping.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH
    Documentation/arm/empeg/
    Documentation/filesystems/reiser4.txt
    Documentation/networking/dgrs.txt
    Documentation/networking/ethertap.txt
    Documentation/s390/zfcpdump
    Documentation/powerpc/mpc52xx-device-tree-bindings.txt
    Documentation/blackfin/bfin-gpio-note.txt

    Unlinked documents:
    Documentation/ABI/README
    Documentation/ABI/obsolete/
    Documentation/ABI/obsolete/dv1394
    Documentation/ABI/obsolete/o2cb
    Documentation/ABI/removed/
    Documentation/ABI/removed/devfs
    Documentation/ABI/removed/raw1394_legacy_isochronous
    Documentation/ABI/stable/
    Documentation/ABI/stable/o2cb
    Documentation/ABI/stable/syscalls
    Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-class-ubi
    Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-driver-usb-usbtmc
    Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-module
    Documentation/ABI/testing/
    Documentation/ABI/testing/debugfs-pktcdvd
    Documentation/ABI/testing/procfs-diskstats
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-block
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-css
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-pci
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-umc
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-usb
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-usb-devices-usbsevseg
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-c2port
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-bdi
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-pktcdvd
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-regulator
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-usb_host
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-uwb_rc
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-dev
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-devices
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-devices-memory
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-firmware-acpi
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-firmware-memmap
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-firmware-sgi_uv
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-gpio
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-ibft
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-kernel-mm
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-kernel-mm-hugepages
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-kernel-uids
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-ocfs2
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-power
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-profiling
    Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-wusb_cbaf
    Documentation/DMA-attributes.txt
    Documentation/DMA-mapping.txt
    Documentation/DocBook/.debugobjects.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.device-drivers.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.deviceiobook.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.filesystems.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.gadget.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.genericirq.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.gitignore
    Documentation/DocBook/.kernel-api.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.kernel-hacking.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.kernel-locking.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.kgdb.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.libata.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.librs.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.lsm.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.mac80211.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.mcabook.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.mtdnand.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.networking.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.procfs-guide.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.rapidio.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.regulator.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.s390-drivers.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.scsi.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.sh.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.uio-howto.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.usb.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.writing_usb_driver.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/.z8530book.xml.cmd
    Documentation/DocBook/Makefile
    Documentation/DocBook/debugobjects.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/debugobjects.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/device-drivers.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/device-drivers.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/deviceiobook.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/deviceiobook.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/filesystems.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/filesystems.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/gadget.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/gadget.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/genericirq.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/genericirq.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-api.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-api.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-hacking.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-hacking.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-locking.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/kernel-locking.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/kgdb.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/kgdb.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/libata.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/libata.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/librs.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/librs.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/lsm.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/lsm.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/mac80211.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/mac80211.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/mcabook.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/mcabook.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/mtdnand.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/mtdnand.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/networking.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/networking.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/procfs-guide.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/procfs-guide.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/procfs_example.c
    Documentation/DocBook/procfs_example.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/rapidio.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/rapidio.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/regulator.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/regulator.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/s390-drivers.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/s390-drivers.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/scsi.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/scsi.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/sh.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/sh.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/stylesheet.xsl
    Documentation/DocBook/uio-howto.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/uio-howto.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/usb.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/usb.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/writing_usb_driver.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/writing_usb_driver.xml
    Documentation/DocBook/z8530book.tmpl
    Documentation/DocBook/z8530book.xml
    Documentation/Intel-IOMMU.txt
    Documentation/Makefile
    Documentation/PCI/
    Documentation/RCU/rculist_nulls.txt
    Documentation/SELinux.txt
    Documentation/Smack.txt
    Documentation/accounting/.gitignore
    Documentation/accounting/Makefile
    Documentation/accounting/cgroupstats.txt
    Documentation/accounting/delay-accounting.txt
    Documentation/accounting/getdelays.c
    Documentation/accounting/taskstats-struct.txt
    Documentation/accounting/taskstats.txt
    Documentation/acpi/debug.txt
    Documentation/acpi/dsdt-override.txt
    Documentation/acpi/method-tracing.txt
    Documentation/aoe/aoe.txt
    Documentation/aoe/autoload.sh
    Documentation/aoe/mkdevs.sh
    Documentation/aoe/mkshelf.sh
    Documentation/aoe/status.sh
    Documentation/aoe/todo.txt
    Documentation/aoe/udev-install.sh
    Documentation/aoe/udev.txt
    Documentation/arm/IXP4xx
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/ADSBitsy
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Assabet
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Brutus
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/CERF
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/FreeBird
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/GraphicsClient
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/GraphicsMaster
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/HUW_WEBPANEL
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Itsy
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/LART
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/PLEB
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Pangolin
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Tifon
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Victor
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/Yopy
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/empeg
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/nanoEngine
    Documentation/arm/SA1100/serial_UART
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/DMA.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/EB2410ITX.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/GPIO.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/H1940.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/NAND.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/Overview.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/S3C2412.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/S3C2413.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/SMDK2440.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/Suspend.txt
    Documentation/arm/Samsung-S3C24XX/USB-Host.txt
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/ADC-LH7-Touchscreen
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/CompactFlash
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/IOBarrier
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/KEV7A400
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/LCDPanels
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/LPD7A400
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/LPD7A40X
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/SDRAM
    Documentation/arm/Sharp-LH/VectoredInterruptController
    Documentation/arm/VFP/release-notes.txt
    Documentation/arm/nwfpe/NOTES
    Documentation/arm/nwfpe/README
    Documentation/arm/nwfpe/README.FPE
    Documentation/arm/nwfpe/TODO
    Documentation/arm/pxa/
    Documentation/arm/pxa/mfp.txt
    Documentation/auxdisplay/.gitignore
    Documentation/auxdisplay/Makefile
    Documentation/auxdisplay/cfag12864b
    Documentation/auxdisplay/cfag12864b-example.c
    Documentation/auxdisplay/ks0108
    Documentation/bad_memory.txt
    Documentation/blackfin/bfin-gpio-notes.txt
    Documentation/block/data-integrity.txt
    Documentation/block/queue-sysfs.txt
    Documentation/braille-console.txt
    Documentation/bt8xxgpio.txt
    Documentation/c2port.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/
    Documentation/cgroups/cgroups.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/cpuacct.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/cpusets.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/devices.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/freezer-subsystem.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/memcg_test.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/memory.txt
    Documentation/cgroups/resource_counter.txt
    Documentation/connector/.gitignore
    Documentation/connector/Makefile
    Documentation/connector/cn_test.c
    Documentation/connector/connector.txt
    Documentation/connector/ucon.c
    Documentation/console/console.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/amd-powernow.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/core.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/cpu-drivers.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/cpufreq-nforce2.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/cpufreq-stats.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/governors.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/index.txt
    Documentation/cpu-freq/user-guide.txt
    Documentation/cpuidle/core.txt
    Documentation/cpuidle/driver.txt
    Documentation/cpuidle/governor.txt
    Documentation/cpuidle/sysfs.txt
    Documentation/credentials.txt
    Documentation/cris/README
    Documentation/crypto/api-intro.txt
    Documentation/crypto/async-tx-api.txt
    Documentation/crypto/descore-readme.txt
    Documentation/debugging-via-ohci1394.txt
    Documentation/development-process/1.Intro
    Documentation/development-process/2.Process
    Documentation/development-process/3.Early-stage
    Documentation/development-process/4.Coding
    Documentation/development-process/5.Posting
    Documentation/development-process/6.Followthrough
    Documentation/development-process/7.AdvancedTopics
    Documentation/development-process/8.Conclusion
    Documentation/device-mapper/delay.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/dm-crypt.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/dm-io.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/dm-uevent.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/kcopyd.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/linear.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/snapshot.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/striped.txt
    Documentation/device-mapper/zero.txt
    Documentation/dmaengine.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/binding.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/bus.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/class.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/device.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/devres.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/driver.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/interface.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/overview.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/platform.txt
    Documentation/driver-model/porting.txt
    Documentation/dvb/README.dvb-usb
    Documentation/dvb/README.flexcop
    Documentation/dvb/avermedia.txt
    Documentation/dvb/bt8xx.txt
    Documentation/dvb/cards.txt
    Documentation/dvb/ci.txt
    Documentation/dvb/contributors.txt
    Documentation/dvb/faq.txt
    Documentation/dvb/get_dvb_firmware
    Documentation/dvb/opera-firmware.txt
    Documentation/dvb/readme.txt
    Documentation/dvb/technisat.txt
    Documentation/dvb/ttusb-dec.txt
    Documentation/dvb/udev.txt
    Documentation/early-userspace/README
    Documentation/early-userspace/buffer-format.txt
    Documentation/email-clients.txt
    Documentation/fault-injection/fault-injection.txt
    Documentation/fb/cmap_xfbdev.txt
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/bugs
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/credits
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/documentation
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/fb.modes
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/performance
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/todo
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/usage
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/whatsnew
    Documentation/fb/cyblafb/whycyblafb
    Documentation/fb/gxfb.txt
    Documentation/fb/lxfb.txt
    Documentation/fb/metronomefb.txt
    Documentation/fb/sh7760fb.txt
    Documentation/fb/tridentfb.txt
    Documentation/fb/uvesafb.txt
    Documentation/fb/viafb.modes
    Documentation/fb/viafb.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/autofs4-mount-control.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/btrfs.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/configfs/Makefile
    Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs_example_explicit.c
    Documentation/filesystems/configfs/configfs_example_macros.c
    Documentation/filesystems/devpts.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/fiemap.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/gfs2-glocks.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/nfs-rdma.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/omfs.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/quota.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/squashfs.txt
    Documentation/filesystems/ubifs.txt
    Documentation/firmware_class/README
    Documentation/firmware_class/hotplug-script
    Documentation/frv/README.txt
    Documentation/frv/atomic-ops.txt
    Documentation/frv/booting.txt
    Documentation/frv/clock.txt
    Documentation/frv/configuring.txt
    Documentation/frv/features.txt
    Documentation/frv/gdbinit
    Documentation/frv/gdbstub.txt
    Documentation/frv/kernel-ABI.txt
    Documentation/frv/mmu-layout.txt
    Documentation/ftrace.txt
    Documentation/hwmon/abituguru
    Documentation/hwmon/abituguru-datasheet
    Documentation/hwmon/abituguru3
    Documentation/hwmon/adm1021
    Documentation/hwmon/adm1025
    Documentation/hwmon/adm1026
    Documentation/hwmon/adm1031
    Documentation/hwmon/adm9240
    Documentation/hwmon/ads7828
    Documentation/hwmon/adt7462
    Documentation/hwmon/adt7470
    Documentation/hwmon/adt7473
    Documentation/hwmon/adt7475
    Documentation/hwmon/asb100
    Documentation/hwmon/coretemp
    Documentation/hwmon/dme1737
    Documentation/hwmon/ds1621
    Documentation/hwmon/f71805f
    Documentation/hwmon/f71882fg
    Documentation/hwmon/fscher
    Documentation/hwmon/gl518sm
    Documentation/hwmon/hpfall.c
    Documentation/hwmon/ibmaem
    Documentation/hwmon/it87
    Documentation/hwmon/k8temp
    Documentation/hwmon/lis3lv02d
    Documentation/hwmon/lm63
    Documentation/hwmon/lm70
    Documentation/hwmon/lm75
    Documentation/hwmon/lm77
    Documentation/hwmon/lm78
    Documentation/hwmon/lm80
    Documentation/hwmon/lm83
    Documentation/hwmon/lm85
    Documentation/hwmon/lm87
    Documentation/hwmon/lm90
    Documentation/hwmon/lm92
    Documentation/hwmon/lm93
    Documentation/hwmon/ltc4245
    Documentation/hwmon/max1619
    Documentation/hwmon/max6650
    Documentation/hwmon/pc87360
    Documentation/hwmon/pc87427
    Documentation/hwmon/sis5595
    Documentation/hwmon/smsc47b397
    Documentation/hwmon/smsc47m1
    Documentation/hwmon/smsc47m192
    Documentation/hwmon/sysfs-interface
    Documentation/hwmon/thmc50
    Documentation/hwmon/userspace-tools
    Documentation/hwmon/via686a
    Documentation/hwmon/vt1211
    Documentation/hwmon/w83627ehf
    Documentation/hwmon/w83627hf
    Documentation/hwmon/w83781d
    Documentation/hwmon/w83791d
    Documentation/hwmon/w83792d
    Documentation/hwmon/w83793
    Documentation/hwmon/w83l785ts
    Documentation/hwmon/w83l786ng
    Documentation/i2c/busses/
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-ali1535
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-ali1563
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-ali15x3
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd756
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-amd8111
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-i801
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-nforce2
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-ocores
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-parport-light
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-pca-isa
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-piix4
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis5595
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis630
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-sis96x
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-taos-evm
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-via
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-viapro
    Documentation/i2c/busses/i2c-voodoo3
    Documentation/i2c/busses/scx200_acb
    Documentation/i2c/chips/
    Documentation/i2c/chips/eeprom
    Documentation/i2c/chips/max6875
    Documentation/i2c/chips/pca9539
    Documentation/i2c/chips/pcf8574
    Documentation/i2c/chips/pcf8575
    Documentation/i2c/chips/pcf8591
    Documentation/i2c/dev-interface
    Documentation/i2c/fault-codes
    Documentation/i2c/functionality
    Documentation/i2c/i2c-protocol
    Documentation/i2c/i2c-stub
    Documentation/i2c/smbus-protocol
    Documentation/i2c/summary
    Documentation/i2c/ten-bit-addresses
    Documentation/i2c/upgrading-clients
    Documentation/i2c/writing-clients
    Documentation/i2o/README
    Documentation/i2o/ioctl
    Documentation/ia64/.gitignore
    Documentation/ia64/IRQ-redir.txt
    Documentation/ia64/Makefile
    Documentation/ia64/README
    Documentation/ia64/aliasing-test.c
    Documentation/ia64/aliasing.txt
    Documentation/ia64/efirtc.txt
    Documentation/ia64/err_inject.txt
    Documentation/ia64/fsys.txt
    Documentation/ia64/kvm.txt
    Documentation/ia64/mca.txt
    Documentation/ia64/paravirt_ops.txt
    Documentation/ia64/serial.txt
    Documentation/ia64/xen.txt
    Documentation/ics932s401
    Documentation/ide/
    Documentation/ide/warm-plug-howto.txt
    Documentation/infiniband/core_locking.txt
    Documentation/infiniband/ipoib.txt
    Documentation/infiniband/sysfs.txt
    Documentation/infiniband/user_mad.txt
    Documentation/infiniband/user_verbs.txt
    Documentation/input/amijoy.txt
    Documentation/input/appletouch.txt
    Documentation/input/atarikbd.txt
    Documentation/input/cd32.txt
    Documentation/input/cs461x.txt
    Documentation/input/elantech.txt
    Documentation/input/ff.txt
    Documentation/input/gameport-programming.txt
    Documentation/input/iforce-protocol.txt
    Documentation/input/input-programming.txt
    Documentation/input/input.txt
    Documentation/input/interactive.fig
    Documentation/input/joystick-api.txt
    Documentation/input/joystick-parport.txt
    Documentation/input/joystick.txt
    Documentation/input/notifier.txt
    Documentation/input/shape.fig
    Documentation/input/walkera0701.txt
    Documentation/input/xpad.txt
    Documentation/input/yealink.txt
    Documentation/io-mapping.txt
    Documentation/isdn/HiSax.cert
    Documentation/isdn/INTERFACE.fax
    Documentation/isdn/README.gigaset
    Documentation/isdn/README.mISDN
    Documentation/ja_JP/
    Documentation/ja_JP/HOWTO
    Documentation/ja_JP/SubmitChecklist
    Documentation/ja_JP/SubmittingPatches
    Documentation/ja_JP/stable_api_nonsense.txt
    Documentation/ja_JP/stable_kernel_rules.txt
    Documentation/kdump/gdbmacros.txt
    Documentation/kdump/kdump.txt
    Documentation/ko_KR/
    Documentation/ko_KR/HOWTO
    Documentation/ko_KR/stable_api_nonsense.txt
    Documentation/laptops/disk-shock-protection.txt
    Documentation/lguest/
    Documentation/lguest/Makefile
    Documentation/lguest/extract
    Documentation/lguest/lguest.c
    Documentation/lguest/lguest.txt
    Documentation/lockstat.txt
    Documentation/m68k/README.buddha
    Documentation/make/
    Documentation/make/headers_install.txt
    Documentation/markers.txt
    Documentation/mn10300/
    Documentation/mn10300/ABI.txt
    Documentation/mn10300/compartmentalisation.txt
    Documentation/mtd/
    Documentation/mtd/nand_ecc.txt
    Documentation/namespaces/compatibility-list.txt
    Documentation/networking/.gitignore
    Documentation/networking/3c359.txt
    Documentation/networking/3c509.txt
    Documentation/networking/LICENSE.qla3xxx
    Documentation/networking/LICENSE.qlge
    Documentation/networking/Makefile
    Documentation/networking/README.ipw2100
    Documentation/networking/README.ipw2200
    Documentation/networking/bonding.txt
    Documentation/networking/cxgb.txt
    Documentation/networking/dccp.txt
    Documentation/networking/dl2k.txt
    Documentation/networking/dm9000.txt
    Documentation/networking/driver.txt
    Documentation/networking/fib_trie.txt
    Documentation/networking/gen_stats.txt
    Documentation/networking/generic-hdlc.txt
    Documentation/networking/gianfar.txt
    Documentation/networking/ifenslave.c
    Documentation/networking/ipvs-sysctl.txt
    Documentation/networking/ixgb.txt
    Documentation/networking/l2tp.txt
    Documentation/networking/mac80211-injection.txt
    Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/
    Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/README
    Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/hostapd.conf
    Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/wpa_supplicant.conf
    Documentation/networking/multiqueue.txt
    Documentation/networking/netconsole.txt
    Documentation/networking/netif-msg.txt
    Documentation/networking/operstates.txt
    Documentation/networking/packet_mmap.txt
    Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
    Documentation/networking/phy.txt
    Documentation/networking/pktgen.txt
    Documentation/networking/ppp_generic.txt
    Documentation/networking/proc_net_tcp.txt
    Documentation/networking/radiotap-headers.txt
    Documentation/networking/regulatory.txt
    Documentation/networking/rxrpc.txt
    Documentation/networking/s2io.txt
    Documentation/networking/sctp.txt
    Documentation/networking/secid.txt
    Documentation/networking/spider_net.txt
    Documentation/networking/tc-actions-env-rules.txt
    Documentation/networking/tproxy.txt
    Documentation/networking/udplite.txt
    Documentation/networking/xfrm_proc.txt
    Documentation/networking/xfrm_sync.txt
    Documentation/networking/xfrm_sysctl.txt
    Documentation/pcmcia/.gitignore
    Documentation/pcmcia/Makefile
    Documentation/pcmcia/crc32hash.c
    Documentation/pcmcia/devicetable.txt
    Documentation/pcmcia/driver-changes.txt
    Documentation/pcmcia/driver.txt
    Documentation/power/regulator/
    Documentation/power/regulator/consumer.txt
    Documentation/power/regulator/machine.txt
    Documentation/power/regulator/overview.txt
    Documentation/power/regulator/regulator.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/bootwrapper.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/4xx/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/4xx/ndfc.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/83xx-512x-pci.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/8xxx_gpio.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/board.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm/brg.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm/i2c.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm/pic.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/cpm/usb.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/gpio.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/network.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/firmware.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/par_io.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/pincfg.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/ucc.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/qe/usb.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/cpm_qe/serial.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/diu.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/dma.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/gtm.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/guts.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/i2c.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/lbc.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mcu-mpc8349emitx.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/mpc5200.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/msi-pic.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/pmc.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/sata.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/sec.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/spi.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/ssi.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/tsec.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/upm-nand.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/fsl/usb.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/gpio/
    Documentation/powerpc/dts-bindings/gpio/led.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/kvm_440.txt
    Documentation/powerpc/phyp-assisted-dump.txt
    Documentation/prctl/
    Documentation/prctl/disable-tsc-ctxt-sw-stress-test.c
    Documentation/prctl/disable-tsc-on-off-stress-test.c
    Documentation/prctl/disable-tsc-test.c
    Documentation/rfkill.txt
    Documentation/s390/kvm.txt
    Documentation/s390/zfcpdump.txt
    Documentation/scsi/advansys.txt
    Documentation/scsi/cxgb3i.txt
    Documentation/scsi/link_power_management_policy.txt
    Documentation/serial/driver
    Documentation/sh/clk.txt
    Documentation/sh/new-machine.txt
    Documentation/sh/register-banks.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/
    Documentation/sound/alsa/ALSA-Configuration.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/Audigy-mixer.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/Audiophile-Usb.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/Bt87x.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/CMIPCI.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/ControlNames.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/DocBook/
    Documentation/sound/alsa/DocBook/alsa-driver-api.tmpl
    Documentation/sound/alsa/DocBook/writing-an-alsa-driver.tmpl
    Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio-Models.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/Joystick.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/MIXART.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/OSS-Emulation.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/Procfile.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/SB-Live-mixer.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/VIA82xx-mixer.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/emu10k1-jack.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/hda_codec.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/hdspm.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/powersave.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/seq_oss.html
    Documentation/sound/alsa/serial-u16550.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/DAI.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/clocking.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/codec.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/dapm.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/machine.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/overview.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/platform.txt
    Documentation/sound/alsa/soc/pops_clicks.txt
    Documentation/sound/oss/
    Documentation/sound/oss/ALS
    Documentation/sound/oss/AudioExcelDSP16
    Documentation/sound/oss/CMI8330
    Documentation/sound/oss/CS4232
    Documentation/sound/oss/ESS
    Documentation/sound/oss/ESS1868
    Documentation/sound/oss/Introduction
    Documentation/sound/oss/MultiSound
    Documentation/sound/oss/OPL3
    Documentation/sound/oss/Opti
    Documentation/sound/oss/PAS16
    Documentation/sound/oss/PSS
    Documentation/sound/oss/PSS-updates
    Documentation/sound/oss/README.OSS
    Documentation/sound/oss/README.modules
    Documentation/sound/oss/README.ymfsb
    Documentation/sound/oss/SoundPro
    Documentation/sound/oss/Soundblaster
    Documentation/sound/oss/Tropez+
    Documentation/sound/oss/VIBRA16
    Documentation/sound/oss/WaveArtist
    Documentation/sound/oss/btaudio
    Documentation/sound/oss/mwave
    Documentation/sound/oss/ultrasound
    Documentation/sound/oss/vwsnd
    Documentation/sparc/README-2.5
    Documentation/spi/.gitignore
    Documentation/spi/Makefile
    Documentation/spi/butterfly
    Documentation/spi/pxa2xx
    Documentation/spi/spi-lm70llp
    Documentation/spi/spi-summary
    Documentation/spi/spidev
    Documentation/spi/spidev_fdx.c
    Documentation/spi/spidev_test.c
    Documentation/thermal/
    Documentation/thermal/sysfs-api.txt
    Documentation/tracepoints.txt
    Documentation/tracers/
    Documentation/tracers/mmiotrace.txt
    Documentation/uml/UserModeLinux-HOWTO.txt
    Documentation/unaligned-memory-access.txt
    Documentation/usb/CREDITS
    Documentation/usb/URB.txt
    Documentation/usb/WUSB-Design-overview.txt
    Documentation/usb/acm.txt
    Documentation/usb/anchors.txt
    Documentation/usb/authorization.txt
    Documentation/usb/callbacks.txt
    Documentation/usb/dma.txt
    Documentation/usb/ehci.txt
    Documentation/usb/error-codes.txt
    Documentation/usb/gadget_printer.txt
    Documentation/usb/gadget_serial.txt
    Documentation/usb/hiddev.txt
    Documentation/usb/hotplug.txt
    Documentation/usb/iuu_phoenix.txt
    Documentation/usb/linux.inf
    Documentation/usb/misc_usbsevseg.txt
    Documentation/usb/mtouchusb.txt
    Documentation/usb/ohci.txt
    Documentation/usb/persist.txt
    Documentation/usb/power-management.txt
    Documentation/usb/proc_usb_info.txt
    Documentation/usb/rio.txt
    Documentation/usb/usb-help.txt
    Documentation/usb/usb-serial.txt
    Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt
    Documentation/usb/wusb-cbaf
    Documentation/video4linux/.gitignore
    Documentation/video4linux/API.html
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.au0828
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.bttv
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.cx23885
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.cx88
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.em28xx
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.ivtv
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.saa7134
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.tuner
    Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.usbvision
    Documentation/video4linux/CQcam.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/Makefile
    Documentation/video4linux/README.cpia
    Documentation/video4linux/README.cpia2
    Documentation/video4linux/README.cx88
    Documentation/video4linux/README.ir
    Documentation/video4linux/README.ivtv
    Documentation/video4linux/README.pvrusb2
    Documentation/video4linux/README.saa7134
    Documentation/video4linux/Zoran
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/CONTRIBUTORS
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Cards
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/ICs
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Insmod-options
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/MAKEDEV
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Modprobe.conf
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Modules.conf
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/PROBLEMS
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/README
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/README.WINVIEW
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/README.freeze
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/README.quirks
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Sound-FAQ
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Specs
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/THANKS
    Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Tuners
    Documentation/video4linux/cafe_ccic
    Documentation/video4linux/cpia2_overview.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx18.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/README.hm12
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/README.vbi
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-calling.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-decoder-api.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-decoder-regs.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-dma.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-encoder-api.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-memory.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-osd-api.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx2341x/fw-upload.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/cx88/
    Documentation/video4linux/cx88/hauppauge-wintv-cx88-ir.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/et61x251.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/extract_xc3028.pl
    Documentation/video4linux/gspca.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/hauppauge-wintv-cx88-ir.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/ibmcam.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/lifeview.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/m5602.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/meye.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/not-in-cx2388x-datasheet.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/ov511.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/radiotrack.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/se401.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/si470x.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/sn9c102.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/soc-camera.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/stv680.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/v4l2-framework.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/v4lgrab.c
    Documentation/video4linux/w9966.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/w9968cf.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/zc0301.txt
    Documentation/video4linux/zr364xx.txt
    Documentation/vm/.gitignore
    Documentation/vm/Makefile
    Documentation/vm/pagemap.txt
    Documentation/vm/unevictable-lru.txt
    Documentation/w1/masters/mxc-w1
    Documentation/w1/masters/omap-hdq
    Documentation/watchdog/src/.gitignore
    Documentation/watchdog/src/Makefile
    Documentation/watchdog/src/watchdog-simple.c
    Documentation/watchdog/src/watchdog-test.c
    Documentation/wimax/
    Documentation/wimax/README.i2400m
    Documentation/wimax/README.wimax
    Documentation/x86/
    Documentation/x86/boot.txt
    Documentation/x86/i386/IO-APIC.txt
    Documentation/x86/pat.txt
    Documentation/x86/usb-legacy-support.txt
    Documentation/x86/zero-page.txt
    Documentation/zh_CN/
    Documentation/zh_CN/CodingStyle
    Documentation/zh_CN/HOWTO
    Documentation/zh_CN/SubmittingDrivers
    Documentation/zh_CN/SubmittingPatches
    Documentation/zh_CN/oops-tracing.txt
    Documentation/zh_CN/sparse.txt
    Documentation/zh_CN/stable_api_nonsense.txt
    Documentation/zh_CN/stable_kernel_rules.txt
    Documentation/zh_CN/volatile-considered-harmful.txt

      Last update: 2009-02-25 10:45    [W:0.073 / U:1.648 seconds]