    SubjectRe: [RFT 2/4] Add mod_timer_noact
    From
    From: Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>
    Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:51:40 +0100

    > Anyway, it's all handled, you just need to read the rest of the
    > thread.

    I did read the entire thread before replying, my objection
    to your original posting still standed.

    And as others have pointed out you also failed to recognize
    the context of the patch posting. It was part of a sequence
    of patches for people to test some experimental netfilter
    performance optimizations. "RFT" was prefixed to every patch
    subject line, if any more indication was necessary.

    Yet you object that the patches are against the networking
    and netfilter trees.

    Again, your reactions were knee-jerk, by every definition of the
    term.

    I know how you work Ingo, you want to be fast and efficient.
    But often, your "fast and efficient" is "careless", and this
    wastes everyone elses time and in the final analysis makes
    you "slow".

      Last update: 2009-02-18 23:09    [W:0.032 / U:34.496 seconds]