    Subject[patch 0/2] vmscan: one cleanup, one bugfix
    Hi Andrew,

    the first patch is from KOSAKI Motohiro, it moves the suspend-to-disk memory
    shrinking functions to use sc.nr_reclaimed all over instead of maintaining
    an extra local variable.

    The second patch is a bugfix for shrink_all_memory() which currently does
    reclaim more than requested because of setting swap_cluster_max once to our
    overall reclaim goal but failing to decrease it while we go and reclaim is
    making progress. Added Nigel Cunningham to Cc because ISTR he complained
    about exactly this behaviour. Well, this patch seems to fix it, I even
    added some shiny numbers coming from real tests!

      Last update: 2009-02-12 12:55    [W:0.016 / U:123.672 seconds]