Subjectservice search for headset
From
Hi,
I am trying to get the service of the remote device. I have used
sdptool browse <remote mac>
to get the list of services supported by the remote device.

I have done between two laptops and I am able to see the services available.
When I do the same for my hands free device, I am not able to get the
service details of handsfree unit.
I have debugged this using sdptool application source.
sdptool application sends the attribute request to the hands free
device, in the reply I am not getting anything.

sdptool record <remote mac> works fine.
sdptool browse --l2cap <remote mac> also works fine
Why --l2cap option required. Please any one explain me.

In my blueman application it shows the list of services when I pair.
Are they using record mechanism to display services?
Any one please help me in this regard.

I have used bluez 5.58
Nic Shen

  Last update: 2009-12-23 10:53    [W:0.024 / U:0.156 seconds]