SubjectRe: workqueue thing

Which is why i said this in the next paragraph:

> > ( Plus reduction in driver complexity can be measured as well, in the
> > diffstat space.)

A new facility that is so mysterious that it cannot be shown to have any
performance/scalability/latency benefit _nor_ can it be shown to reduce driver
complexity simply does not exist IMO.

A tangle benefit has to show up _somewhere_ - if not in the performance space
then in the diffstat space (and vice versa) - that's all what i'm arguing.

Ingo

  Last update: 2009-12-23 09:53    [W:0.170 / U:0.336 seconds]