SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] AlacrityVM guest drivers for 2.6.33
On 12/22/2009 07:36 PM, Gregory Haskins wrote:

>> Gregory, it would be nice if you worked _much_ harder with the KVM folks
>> before giving up.
>>
> I think the 5+ months that I politely tried to convince the KVM folks
> that this was a good idea was pretty generous of my employer. The KVM
> maintainers have ultimately made it clear they are not interested in
> directly supporting this concept (which is their prerogative), but are
> perhaps willing to support the peripheral logic needed to allow it to
> easily interface with KVM. I can accept that, and thus AlacrityVM was born.

Review pointed out locking issues with xinterface which I have not seen
addressed. I asked why the irqfd/ioeventfd mechanisms are insufficient,
and you did not reply.

signature is too narrow to contain.

  Last update: 2009-12-22 19:57    [W:1.636 / U:0.000 seconds]