    Subject[How to upload our driver to ""] Would you give me your advice?

    Our company is planning to upload our device drivers to "".
    And I am investigating "How to upload".

    Our company is developing some device drivers for new chip-set device.
    It is not released yet, but the sample is in the test in the specific company.

    I contacted this month.
    The man recommended this mailing-list.

    Would you give me your advice?
    I am very glad if you help it.

    We look forward to uploading the drivers to!

    [Our drivers]
    We are preparing the drivers source code.
    And we uploaded them to
    Please refer to below.

    Our developers will turn our drivers into a patch series and to post
    them to this mailing list.

    [My information]
    I participated in the mailing list for the first time in my life.
    I am full of fears and hopes.

    This mailing list is very lively and great!
    I think so.

    Thank you & Best regards,
    Masa <>

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-12-14 11:59    [W:0.039 / U:12.372 seconds]