    SubjectRe: Finding and chaniging registered clocksources
    On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Ioannis Kyriakopoulos wrote:

    > However, I don't know how to found out what clocksource Linux has assigned
    > for other activities apart from the one mentioned (e.g. for timekeeping) and
    > how to change it, if possible.

    Depends on the subsystem. Code can use time sources as needed but in
    general the standard clock is used as a common time base.

    > For example, I want to find out which clocksource getnstimeofday() is using.
    > It could be also useful if there is a way to see all the registered
    > clocksources in the system.

    getnstimeofday uses the syste, cllock that can be retrieved using

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-12-11 15:09    [W:0.018 / U:0.944 seconds]