    SubjectRe: [git pull] drm
    On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:45:41 -0500
    tytso@mit.edu wrote:

    > On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 08:20:57PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
    > >
    > > Well the main thing was I wasn't mean to discuss possible legal issues
    > > and still don't have permission, you know as well as I do once lawyers are
    > > involved you have to keep out of things until they deal with them.
    >
    > The thing which really surprises me is that if there are legally
    > dubious issues, why on *earth* did Red Hat allow Fedora to ship said
    > code?

    The thing which really surprises me is that if there are legal questions
    involved why on *earth* do people keep asking them on public mailing
    lists when they know the lawyers views/opinions/decisions will not be
    publishable there ?

    Ted, you of all people know that if you want to get an answer that isn't
    the way to get it.

    Alan

      Last update: 2009-12-11 13:51    [W:0.023 / U:92.924 seconds]