SubjectRe:
From
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Jerome Glisse <jglisse@redhat.com> wrote:
> This patch series add ttm range validation function. Aim is to
> include this in 2.6.33 so i have time to iron out issue, comments.

I missed these first time around,

Thomas if you have any opinions on the TTM stuff please see if you
can take a look.

> ttm:
> I duplicated a bunch of ttm functions but now i think, best would
> be to add range to all function and use free list if range cover
> all the manager space. Doing so we might also be able to simplify
> mem_space alocation into a simpler function like ttm_bo_mem_space_range
>
> radeon:
> The second patch is a rework/cleanup of radeon object, it solves
> few issues along the way (i can't remember them now after fews
> days testing the patches). Biggest change is that we now rely
> on BO being validated before doing any change to radeon bo structure.
> As with any big patch i might introduce regressions, so far after
> testing on AGP:R1XX,R2XX,R3XX,R6XX PCIE:R3XX,R4XX,R5XX,R6XX,R7XX
> and RS480,RS690 i didn't found anythings obvious (test being X +
> glxgears + compiz(on hw which support it) + suspend/resume).

I'll try and take a look at this here it doesn't seem to depend on the first
patch so I can push it separate if needed.

Dave.

> Last patch is smaller, it just use the interface introduced by
> the first patch.

  Last update: 2009-12-02 00:55    [W:0.057 / U:0.772 seconds]