    SubjectRe: [RFC] Mount point suggestions for cgroup
    2009/11/4 KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <>:

    > Then, to say my own not-seriously-considered idea, I vote for
    >  - /cgroup/[HierarchyName]/
    > rather than /dev/ or /sys or /opt. This sounds straightforward.

    I second this. IMHO it is more important to enforce that the mounts
    below the topdir are named after the subsystem and only mounted
    once for each subsystem, avoiding the multiple-subsystem mounts,
    which are a funny way of doing things but in my experience useless.

    I have used this hierarchy under /cgroup with libcgroup and
    CGFreak in the preliminary Fedora packages and it works like a

    Linus Walleij

      Last update: 2009-11-07 16:27    [W:0.020 / U:31.456 seconds]