    Hi Stephen,

    I went through the patches posted to linux-kbuild and picked those that
    were easy enough to review, looked safe and worked for me. I also took
    Sam's series from kbuild-next.git, but I didn't really review it yet, so
    there is no signoff from me (TBD). The repo is at

    git:// for-next

    Please ignore the other branches. The shortlog is

    Jie Zhang (1):
    net: add net_tstamp.h to headers_install

    Jonathan Nieder (2):
    scripts/package: add KBUILD_PKG_ROOTCMD variable
    scripts/package: deb-pkg: use fakeroot if available

    Michael Tokarev (1):
    kbuild: fix bzImage build for x86

    Michal Marek (2):
    scripts/package: tar-pkg: use tar --owner=root
    kbuild: create include/generated in silentoldconfig

    Sam Ravnborg (14):
    kbuild: search arch/$ARCH/include before include/
    dontdiff: add generated
    kbuild: move bounds.h to include/generated
    kbuild: move asm-offsets.h to include/generated
    ia64: move nr-irqs.h to include/generated
    arm: move mach-types to include/generated
    sh: move machtypes.h to include/generated
    kbuild: drop include2/ used for O=... builds
    kbuild: do not check for include/asm-$ARCH
    kbuild: drop include/asm
    kbuild: move compile.h to include/generated
    drop explicit include of autoconf.h
    kbuild: move autoconf.h to include/generated
    kbuild: move utsrelease.h to include/generated

    Wenji Huang (2):
    Kbuild: clear marker out of modpost
    Kbuild: clean up marker

    There are some more patches on the mailing list and in -mm, which I'm
    going to look at, but I think this should be a good start. What do you
    think? Could this be added to linux-next?

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-11-26 13:29    [W:0.028 / U:7.556 seconds]