Subjectintel, KMS, suspend2ram resume, screen black
From
Dear all,

(please Cc)

I am running 2.6.32-rc8 with KMS on Debian/sid:
xserver-xorg: 7.4+4
video-intel: 2.9.0-1

Suspend to RAM and resume works without any problems, but the one that
the screen remains dark. I can switch to a console, can log in there,
can shutdown the computer, all fine, but the sscreen is completely black.

In addition, I have the impression that resume is immediately followed
by a suspend call.

Before swithcing to KMS susepnd/resume worked, so I assume that this
is a KMS issue.

I attach a log (syslog) of the cycle from initial suspend to the
manual shutdown.

Please let me know if I can help debug that in a way.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force) preining@debian.org
LUDLOW (n.)
A wad of newspaper, folded tablenapkin or lump of cardboard put under
a wobbly table or chair to make it stand-up straight. It is perhaps
not widely known that air-ace Sir Douglas Bader used to get about on
an enormous pair of ludlows before he had his artificial legs fitted.
--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

  Last update: 2009-11-24 05:37    [W:0.056 / U:0.244 seconds]