SubjectRe: Raid not shutting down when disks are lost?
Neil?

--
-- Pierre Ossman

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by FRA, a
Swedish intelligence agency. Make sure your server uses
encryption for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for
end-to-end encryption.

  Last update: 2009-11-21 17:11    [W:0.055 / U:1.044 seconds]