SubjectRe: [patch 0/1] Adding radio type FM
Hi Janakiram,

> I thought i would see the change first in include/linux/rfkill.h
> getting accepted and then i can add the change in core.c also.
>
> Let me know if i can push both in the same patch.

I said that you can add RFKILL_TYPE_FM to the RFKILL subsystem, but the
input changes might not be the right ones. Since eventually the
in-kernel input support will be removed.

And I did ask if the FM button you see is a generic RFKILL toggle or a
FM specific button. Especially since you had a copy-and-paste mistake in
your patches, that code path clearly was never tested by you.

Regards

Marcel

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans