    SubjectRe: [patch 0/1] Adding radio type FM
    Hi Janakiram,

    > I thought i would see the change first in include/linux/rfkill.h
    > getting accepted and then i can add the change in core.c also.
    >
    > Let me know if i can push both in the same patch.

    I said that you can add RFKILL_TYPE_FM to the RFKILL subsystem, but the
    input changes might not be the right ones. Since eventually the
    in-kernel input support will be removed.

    And I did ask if the FM button you see is a generic RFKILL toggle or a
    FM specific button. Especially since you had a copy-and-paste mistake in
    your patches, that code path clearly was never tested by you.

    Regards

    Marcel

      Last update: 2009-11-14 19:07    [W:0.018 / U:29.876 seconds]