SubjectRe: system gets stuck in a lock during boot
Steven Rostedt wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 19:42 -0700, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
>

>> o.k. applied your patch, but unfortunantly
>> I still am hitting this kernel panic.
>>
>> must admit I have no idea why this is doing this.
>> (but am willing to sit through this, because eventually
>> sooner or later will hit this if I update gcc).
>>

> But the panic you showed was that it could not find an init to execute.
> Which looks like a setup issue and not a kernel bug.
>
> -- Steve

That's whats getting me, i.g. if I compile
sysvinit normally without adding an SELinux patch
the system boots, as soon as I compile sysvinit with
SELinux support to load the policy, bam... I hit this.

I can send a post to SELinux and see what they think,
and the go from there.

Justin P. Mattock

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans