SubjectTheLinuxTesters project
From
I have started a project to make it easier for users to test out the
latest mainline kernel. The sourceforge project is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/thelinuxtesters we have a few
(untested!) packages (deb and rpm) up already for yesterday's
linux-next. since I haven't made any changes to the source code there
isn't any posted on the site, however you can see the config (made
using xconfig) here:
http://paulswartzfager.com/linux-next-thelinuxtesters-config . We ARE
looking for contributors so email me back here to ask if you can help.
The project helps the Linux kernel by:

* Making it easier for bug testers to quickly install an early testing kernel
* Encourage end users to try out testing versions of the kernel and report bugs.
* Increase awareness and use of the clean vanilla mainline kernel!

Thanks and good luck linux kernel developers!
Joe Moo (aka pjwaffle)

  Last update: 2009-10-06 22:21    [W:0.068 / U:0.344 seconds]