    SubjectRe: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2009-10-28
    On 30-10-2009 08:00, Johannes Berg wrote:
    > On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 22:48 +0100, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
    >
    >> I don't think that my technical arguments are pointless.
    >>
    >> Quite the contrary, I'm pretty confident that addressing my review concerns
    >> would result in better RT28x00 / RT30x0 support in the very near future.
    >
    > So you know how to make the driver better, whine that it doesn't work,
    > but don't help out either. Hey, good way to collaborate!
    >
    >>> It should be pretty obvious by now that the best way to improve things
    >>> is to work with the relevant maintainers, not against them. (Unless
    >>> you wish your work to be ignored, of course.)
    >> I work with a lot of other maintainers. I would say that providing valuable
    >> review feedback is also "working with" (at least I would be very happy with
    >> such feedback in my projects).
    >
    > Face it though, people have read your feedback, thought about it, and
    > decided to disagree. You seem to have a childish problem with that,
    > appealing to higher authority to get your way just makes you look more
    > childish.

    There are various ways to disagree, and ignoring by John questions
    from a merited developer both in this referenced lkml and current
    threads looks at least strange (if not offensive) as well.

    Jarek P.

      Last update: 2009-10-30 12:09    [W:0.020 / U:30.356 seconds]