    SubjectALPS touchpad with 4 directions button doesnt work as intended
    I have a acer 5720G laptop, and its touchpad (ALPS) has three buttons,
    usual left/right, and middle button that can be pressed in 4 directions.
    Up/down direction work fine, but left/right doesn't. This means that
    left direction produces middle button click, and right direction
    doesn't work at all.
    I took a look at source, and I see that driver doesn't even know about
    such configuration.

    Now I am sure its very easy to figure out what is send when no working
    button is pressed, but I am a bit confused what BTN_* event to assign to
    it, so it will work as horizontal scroll as intended.
    And unassign middle button from other direction....

    Can you help me a bit?

    I am ccing authors of alps.c

    Best regards,
    Maxim Levitsky

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-10-31 03:13    [W:0.023 / U:0.036 seconds]