    From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <>
    Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:13:54 +0100

    > John has chosen to ignore my concerns and you are sending me back to him?

    That's exactly why I won't overreach his maintainership role,
    because you're inability to interact with and work with the
    wireless maintainer isn't my problem.

    In case you're concerned, I actually agree with John and others
    on this issue, and disagree with your position.

    So even if I felt it legitimate to overreach John, I still wouldn't
    make the change you are requesting in this case.

    Does it really eat you so hard when someone disagrees with you?

    That's not going to work in the long term Bart, if John disagrees with
    you he's the maintainer of wireless and that's it. You're going to
    have to learn to work with people, and not just automatically go to a
    "higher power" as soon as someone disagrees with you.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-10-29 15:21    [W:0.020 / U:2.036 seconds]