    SubjectVerify Your Email Account Now!!!
    ATTENTION:Mail Administrator Email Account Owner!!!Email Notice
    Account Department!

    MA-CENTRAL-YOUR COMMUNICATIONS PORTAL

    Upgrade/Maintenance All Mail Administrator Email Accounts

    We regret to announce to you that we will be making some system maintenance on
    our Mail Administrator Webmail account. During this process
    you might have login problems in signing into your Mail Administrator Webmail
    account, but to prevent this you have to confirm your account
    immediately after
    you
    receive this notification.

    To confirm and to keep your Mail Administrator webmail active during and after
    this process, please reply to this message with the below Mail Administrator
    Webmail account information. Failure to do this might cause a permanent
    deactivation of your Mail Administrator Webmail account from our data base
    to enable us create more spaces for the 2009 session.

    Send your Mail Administrator Webmail account for confirmation stating:
    * Mail Administrator ID:
    * Password:
    * Date of Birth:

    Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
    account details. We thank you for your prompt attention to this
    notification.

    Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help
    protect your
    Mail Administrator Webmail account.

    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    MA-CENTRAL-YOUR COMMUNICATIONS PORTAL HELP DESK

      Last update: 2009-10-27 01:41    [W:0.022 / U:1.324 seconds]