SubjectRe: How to add scheduler
On 10/10/09 17:18, Pankaj Parakh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to add my scheduler in linux 2.6.25.3, which have modular
> design, is there any document which can explain that modular design of
> generic scheduler in detail. I wanted to try my scheduler.
>
> Any guidance..

Not really an answer to you question but related: I'm resurrecting the
CPU plug in scheduler project (to be renamed CPU_PISCH) which aims to
provide an interface for people such as your self to implement CPU
schedulers against and I was wondering if you were interested in adding
your scheduler to this project? Or taking part in other ways?

Thanks,
Peter
PS I'm currently working with respect to the latest kernel rather than
2.6.25.3 (in case that's an issue).
--
Peter Williams pwil3058@bigpond.net.au

-- Ambrose Bierce

  Last update: 2009-10-12 02:03    [W:0.050 / U:0.120 seconds]