    SubjectRe: 2.6.29 -mm merge plans
    On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 03:17:47PM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > > I'm pretty sure we already had a version better than that in your
    > > tree on the list. But I've lost track and we should just restart
    > > the review cycle on -fsdevel.
    > Yeah, I have the three hfs patches:
    > hfsplus-identify-journal-info-block-in-volume-header.patch
    > hfsplus-fix-journal-detection.patch
    > hfs-add-basic-export-support.patch
    > in a holding pattern awaiting a second round, due to laggy, incomplete
    > and confusing noises from various people. It all needs a revisit.

    The first two are not for me to decide. They look fine code-wise,
    but IIRC Roman had some issues with wether the condition should be
    possible at all.

    The third one is where I requested a respin, and I'm pretty sure I've
    seen a version with some improvement over the one in your tree. Let's
    get the latests version back on -fsdevel and review it again.

    The one in your tree certainly is not ready.

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-01-07 00:23    [W:0.020 / U:6.468 seconds]