Subjecttip: bzip2/lzma now in tip:x86/setup-lzma
I have pulled the x86 parts of the bzip2/lzma patchset into
tip:x86/setup-lzma. I would appreciate it if you could look at it and
make sure it looks sane. I have not added the ARM portions (patch 4),
since those should go via the ARM tree, nor the capstone patch 5, which
can only be added after the old code is removed from *all* remaining
architectures.

Ingo: this *will* break your randconfig testing if you have machines
where the lzma(1) utility isn't installed!

The shortlog looks like:

Alain Knaff (3):
bzip2/lzma: library support for gzip, bzip2 and lzma decompression
bzip2/lzma: config and initramfs support for bzip2/lzma decompression
bzip2/lzma: x86 kernel compression support

H. Peter Anvin (3):
bzip2/lzma: use a table to search for initramfs compression formats
bzip2/lzma: handle failures from bzip2 and lzma correctly
bzip2/lzma: make config machinery an arch configurable

-hpa

  Last update: 2009-01-05 01:01    [W:0.203 / U:0.172 seconds]