    SubjectQ: state of pci express hotplug

    Trying to use the current pciehp code, on real hardware in an
    interesting topology (more later) I'm not finding it very satisfactory
    at all. I am up to at least three show stopper bugs and the code
    is not doing what I really need it to do, so I am looking at a significant
    rewrite patch effort to make this code usable.

    Am I unique in thinking there is a lot that needs to be done?
    Is there current work in progress to make the pci hotplug work better?

    I would like to avoid duplicate work if I can.

    Eric

      Last update: 2009-01-31 08:05    [W:0.023 / U:62.324 seconds]