SubjectRe: How can I fix errors and warnings in nvidia module for Tesla C1060
From
On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Ionut Leonte <garglkml@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to the log you attached ("Kernel messages" section):
>
> nvidia: module license 'NVIDIA' taints kernel.
> NVRM: No NVIDIA graphics adapter found!
>
> Are you sure you're using the correct driver ?

Nvidia Tesla C1060 has no output, so I was using intel motherboard
garphics, when I disable intel motherboard graphics adapter
installation processes able to find nvidia graphics adapter and build
the nvidia module.

But now I got another problem I use various git kernels trees, so I
need to build these modules for each kernel tree. And seems nvidia is
not disclosing the source code for Nvidia Telsa Series module :-(

--
JSR

  Last update: 2009-01-24 04:53    [W:0.035 / U:0.364 seconds]