    SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.29-rc2

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > I'm not sure exactly what the limit for the kernel mailing list email size
    > is, but I _think_ the shortlog should fit, at just over 32kB. It's short
    > enough that people can read it an see what kind of silly small buglets got
    > fixed, but I'll send it as a follow-up to this email in case it's big
    > enough to trigger list limits for people.

    So here's the ShortLog..

    Al Viro (1):
    m68k: Fix --build-id breakage for sun3

    Alan Cox (6):
    pty: Fix documentation
    neo: Remove a bogus NULL check
    usb-serial: remove NULL check
    pata_it821x: Update RDC UDMA handling
    tty: Fix race in the flush for some ldiscs
    tty: Fix a kref leak in the HSO driver on re-open

    Alessandro Zummo (1):
    rtc: tw4030 add alarm/update interfaces

    Alex Murray (1):
    hwmon: applesmc: fix light sensor readings on newer MacBooks

    Alexander Beregalov (1):
    irda: fix incomplete conversation to internal stats

    Alexey Starikovskiy (2):
    ACPI: EC: Limit workaround for ASUS notebooks even more
    ACPI: EC: Don't trust ECDT tables from ASUS

    Alistair John Strachan (3):
    hwmon: (abituguru3) Match partial DMI board name strings
    hwmon: (abituguru3) Enable DMI probing feature on IN9 32X MAX
    hwmon: (abituguru3) Fix CONFIG_DMI=n fallback to probe

    Andi Kleen (1):
    x86: avoid theoretical vmalloc fault loop

    Andreas Bombe (1):
    m68k: amiflop - Get rid of sleep_on calls

    Andreas Herrmann (3):
    hwmon: (k8temp) Warn about fam F rev F errata
    hwmon: (k8temp) Fix wrong sensor selection for AMD K8 RevF/RevG CPUs
    hwmon: (k8temp) Fix temperature reporting for (most) K8 RevG CPUs

    Andreas Schwab (1):
    m68k: Wire up sys_restart_syscall

    Andrew Morton (5):
    smp_call_function_single(): be slightly less stupid
    kernel/up.c: omit it if SMP=y, USE_GENERIC_SMP_HELPERS=n
    revert "mm: vmalloc use mutex for purge"
    lib/idr.c: use kmem_cache_zalloc() for the idr_layer cache
    drivers/ata/pata_ali.c: s/isa_bridge/ali_isa_bridge/ to fix alpha build

    Andrew Price (1):
    rt2x00: Fix radio LED type check

    Andrey Yurovsky (1):
    libertas_tf: return NETDEV_TX_OK in TX op

    Andy Whitcroft (9):
    sysrq documentation: remove the redundant updated date
    sysrq documentation: document why the command header only is shown
    sysrq: add commentary on why we use the console loglevel over using KERN_EMERG
    checkpatch: handle missing #if open in context
    checkpatch: type/cast spacing should not check prefix spacing
    checkpatch: allow parentheses on return handle array values
    checkpatch: if should not continue a preceeding brace
    checkpatch: struct seq_operations should normally be const
    checkpatch: version: 0.27

    Anirban Chakraborty (1):
    [SCSI] qla2xxx: Fix ISP restart bug in multiq code

    Anirban Sinha (1):
    MIPS: 64-bit: Use generic 32-bit ptrace compat code.

    Anton Vorontsov (4):
    gianfar: Fix soft lockup with multi-interrupt TSECs
    powerpc/83xx: Make serial ports work on MPC8315E-RDB w/ FSL U-Boots
    powerpc/83xx: Move mcu_mpc8349emitx driver out of drivers/i2c/chips/
    phylib: Fix Freescale TBI PHY detection

    Antonio Ospite (1):
    rtc-pxa: fix build failure

    Arjan van de Ven (2):
    script: improve to also decode oopses in modules
    async: fix __lowest_in_progress()

    Atsushi Nemoto (1):
    tx4938ide: Fix build error due to read_sff_dma_status moving

    Ayaz Abdulla (4):
    forcedeth: xmit lock fix
    forcedeth: version bump and copyright
    forcedeth: remove mgmt unit for mcp79 chipset
    forcedeth: napi schedule lock fix

    Balaji Rao (7):
    mfd: PCF50633 core driver
    mfd: PCF50633 adc driver
    mfd: PCF50633 gpio support
    rtc: PCF50633 rtc driver
    power_supply: PCF50633 battery charger driver
    input: PCF50633 input driver
    regulator: PCF50633 pmic driver

    Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (6):
    ide: fix accidental LOCKDEP breakage caused by local_irq_set() removal
    ide: can't use SSD/non-rotational queue flag for all CFA devices
    via82cxxx: fix cable warning message
    sl82c105: remove dead code
    ide: remove unused CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE_AU1XXX_SEQTS_PER_RQ
    ide: fix suspend regression

    Ben Dooks (3):
    mfd: Ensure sm501 GPIO pin mode is GPIO when configured
    IDE: fix sparse signed-ness errors with host->host_busy
    gpio: fix probe() error return in gpio driver probes

    Ben Hutchings (1):
    sfc: SFT9001: Fix condition for LNPGA power-off

    Benjamin Herrenschmidt (4):
    powerpc: Fix cpufreq drivers after cpufreq core changes
    powerpc/powermac: Fix occasional SMP boot failure
    [CVE-2009-0029] powerpc: Enable syscall wrappers for 64-bit
    net: Add init_dummy_netdev() and fix EMAC driver using it

    Bernd Schmidt (1):
    Fix timeouts in sys_pselect7

    Bob Copeland (1):
    ath5k: fix return values from ath5k_tx

    Brandon Philips (2):
    it821x: Add ultra_mask quirk for Vortex86SX
    it821x.c: use dev->revision instead of pci_read_config_byte

    Brent Casavant (1):
    [IA64] generic_defconfig: Enable SATA_VITESSE

    Brian Hinz (1):
    ALSA: hda - Add codec ID for MCP73 HDMI

    Chris Adams (3):
    ti_usb_3410_5052: support alternate firmware
    ti_usb_3410_5052: add Multi-Tech modem support
    ti_usb_3410_5052: add Multi-Tech firmware

    Chris Mason (2):
    Btrfs: Clear the device->running_pending flag before bailing on congestion
    Btrfs: fix ioctl arg size (userland incompatible change!)

    Christian Borntraeger (1):
    ata: fix wrong WARN_ON_ONCE

    Christian Lamparter (5):
    p54: crypto offload fixes
    p54usb: fix random traffic stalls (LM87)
    minstrel: fix warning if lowest supported rate index is not 0
    p54: fix WARN_ON at line 2247 of net/mac80211/rx.c
    mac80211: initialize RC data for all mesh links upon allocation

    Christoph Hellwig (4):
    [XFS] pass XFS_IGET_BULKSTAT to xfs_iget for handle operations
    [XFS] fix compile of xfs_btree_readahead_lblock on m68k
    [XFS] truncate readdir offsets to signed 32 bit values
    [XFS] make xfs_ino_t an unsigned long long

    Clemens Fruhwirth (1):
    ALSA: hda - Fix typos for AD1882 codecs

    Clemens Ladisch (1):
    sound: virtuoso: do not overwrite EEPROM on Xonar D2/D2X

    Clifford Wolf (1):
    netdev: gianfar: add MII ioctl handler

    Cyrill Gorcunov (1):
    net: ppp_generic - fix regressions caused by IDR conversion

    Daisuke Nishimura (4):
    memcg: fix mem_cgroup_get_reclaim_stat_from_page
    memcg: fix error path of mem_cgroup_move_parent
    memcg: fix hierarchical reclaim
    memcg: make oom less frequently

    Dan Williams (1):
    net_dma: acquire/release dma channels on ifup/ifdown

    Daniel Gagnon (1):
    serial: Add SupraExpress 336i PnP Voice Modem

    Daniel Wu (1):
    iwlwifi: Fix typo in iwl-commands.h for CCK rate bit range.

    Daniele Venzano (1):
    sis900: generate fake MAC address if the hardware doesn't have one

    Dave Airlie (3):
    drm/i915: setup sarea properly in master_priv
    drm/i915: add support for physical memory objects
    drm/i915: lock correct mutex around object unreference.

    Dave Kleikamp (1):
    powerpc: is_hugepage_only_range() must account for both 4kB and 64kB slices

    David Brownell (3):
    mfd: dm355 evm MMC/SD card detection
    drivers/usb/core/hub.c: fix CONFIG_USB_OTG=y build
    ACPI: fix ACPI_FADT_S4_RTC_WAKE comment

    David Daney (22):
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON processor CSR definitions
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON processor support files to arch/mips/cavium-octeon/executive and asm/octeon.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON processor support files to arch/mips/cavium-octeon.
    MIPS: For Cavium OCTEON handle hazards as per the R10000 handling.
    MIPS: For Cavium OCTEON set hwrena and lazily restore CP2 state.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON specific register definitions to mipsregs.h
    MIPS: Override assembler target architecture for octeon.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON processor constants and CPU probe.
    MIPS: Hook Cavium OCTEON cache init into cache.c
    MIPS: Hook up Cavium OCTEON in arch/mips.
    MIPS: Modify core io.h macros to account for the Octeon Errata Core-301.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON cop2/cvmseg state entries to processor.h.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON specific registers to ptrace.h and asm-offsets.c
    MIPS: Add SMP_ICACHE_FLUSH for the Cavium CPU family.
    MIPS: Cavium OCTEON multiplier state preservation.
    MIPS: Compute branch returns for Cavium OCTEON specific branch instructions.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON slot into proper tlb category.
    MIPS: Adjust the dma-common.c platform hooks.
    MIPS: Add defconfig for Cavium OCTEON.
    MIPS: Add Cavium OCTEON to arch/mips/Kconfig
    libata: Add another column to the ata_timing table.
    libata: New driver for OCTEON SOC Compact Flash interface (v7).

    David Graham (1):
    e1000e: Add process name to WARN message when detecting Mutex contention

    David Kilroy (1):
    orinoco: take the driver lock in the rx tasklet

    David Miller (1):
    sparc64: Fix cpumask related build failure

    David S. Miller (7):
    sparc: Update 32-bit defconfig.
    sparc: Fix sun4d_irq.c build.
    sparc: Most unaligned_64.c tweaks for branch tracer warnings.
    sparc: Fix asm/signal.h for 32-bit.
    sparc64: Fix UP build failure.
    ARM etherh: Fix build failure.
    xfrm: For 32/64 compatability wrt. xfrm_usersa_info

    David Teigland (2):
    dlm: fix seq_file usage in debugfs lock dump
    dlm: change rsbtbl rwlock to spinlock

    David Woodhouse (1):
    CREDITS address update for dwmw2.

    Dean Nelson (1):
    sgi-xp: eliminate false detection of no heartbeat

    Denis Joseph Barrow (3):
    hso: driver fix for big endian machines.
    tty: Fix double grabbing of a spinlock
    hso serial throttled tty kref fix.

    Dhananjay Phadke (9):
    netxen: fix endianness in firmware commands
    netxen: fix ipv6 offload and tx cleanup
    netxen: fix link speed reporting for some boards
    netxen: firmware init fix
    netxen: cleanup mac list on driver unload
    netxen: hold tx lock while sending firmware commands
    netxen: handle dma mapping failures
    netxen: avoid invalid iounmap
    netxen: include ipv6.h (fixes build failure)

    Dirk Hohndel (1):
    Prevent oops at boot with VT-d

    Doug Chapman (1):
    [IA64] dump stack on kernel unaligned warnings

    Eilon Greenstein (13):
    bnx2x: Using singlethread work queue
    bnx2x: Missing memory barriers
    bnx2x: Using system page size for SGE
    bnx2x: Missing mask when calculating flow control
    bnx2x: Flow control updated before reporting the link
    bnx2x: Protecting the link change indication
    bnx2x: VLAN tagged packets without VLAN offload
    bnx2x: Endianness issues
    bnx2x: Fixing the doorbell size
    bnx2x: Missing brackets
    bnx2x: Indirection table initialization index
    bnx2x: MTU Filter
    bnx2x: First slow path interrupt race

    Eric Dumazet (1):
    b44: GFP_DMA skb should not escape from driver

    Eric Piel (1):
    lis3lv02d: merge with leds hp disk

    Eric Sandeen (3):
    [XFS] Remove several unused typedefs.
    [XFS] Remove macro-to-function indirections in attr code
    [XFS] Remove macro-to-function indirections in the mask code

    Erik Ekman (1):
    Wireless: Fix Kconfig fact error

    Felix Fietkau (1):
    b44: fix misalignment and wasted space in rx handling

    Florian Fainelli (4):
    r6040: fix ifconfig down and freeing of tx/rx descriptors
    r6040: generate random ethernet MAC address when not initialized
    r6040: no longer mark r6040 as being experimental
    r6040: bump release to 0.21

    Frank Blaschka (1):
    qeth: fix usage of netdev_ops

    Geert Uytterhoeven (25):
    fbdev: atafb - Fix line length handling
    fbdev: atafb - Fix 16 bpp console
    fbdev: c2p - Correct indentation
    fbdev: c2p - Cleanups
    fbdev: c2p - Extract common c2p core to c2p_core.h
    fbdev: c2p/atafb - Add support for Atari interleaved bitplanes
    fbdev: c2p - Rename c2p to c2p_planar
    m68k: Kill several external declarations in source files
    m68k: amiga core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: apollo core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: atari core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: hp300 core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: mac core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: mvme147 core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: sun3 core - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: vme_scc - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: ser_a2232 - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: amiserial - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: atafb - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: dio - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: zorro - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: dmasound - Kill warn_unused_result warnings
    m68k: dio - Kill resource_size_t format warnings
    m68k: zorro - Use %pR to print resources
    fbdev: Kill Atari vblank cursor blinking

    Gerrit Renker (1):
    dccp ccid-3: Fix RFC reference

    Giuseppe Bilotta (1):
    ALSA: hda - Add quirk for another HP dv5

    Grant Likely (1):
    powerpc/mpc52xx: Properly update irq_desc when set_type() is called.

    Hannes Reinecke (1):
    [SCSI] Skip deleted devices in __scsi_device_lookup_by_target()

    Harvey Harrison (3):
    RDMA/nes: Fix for NIPQUAD removal
    cris: introduce asm/swab.h
    byteorder: make swab.h include asm/swab.h like a regular header

    Heiko Carstens (43):
    [CVE-2009-0029] Move compat system call declarations to compat header file
    [CVE-2009-0029] Convert all system calls to return a long
    [CVE-2009-0029] Rename old_readdir to sys_old_readdir
    [CVE-2009-0029] Remove __attribute__((weak)) from sys_pipe/sys_pipe2
    [CVE-2009-0029] Make sys_pselect7 static
    [CVE-2009-0029] Make sys_syslog a conditional system call
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrapper infrastructure
    [CVE-2009-0029] s390: enable system call wrappers
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrapper special cases
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 01
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 02
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 03
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 04
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 05
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 06
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 07
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 08
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 09
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 10
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 11
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 12
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 13
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 14
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 15
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 16
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 17
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 18
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 19
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 20
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 21
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 22
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 23
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 24
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 25
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 26
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 27
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 28
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 29
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 30
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 31
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 32
    [CVE-2009-0029] System call wrappers part 33
    [CVE-2009-0029] s390 specific system call wrappers

    Helge Deller (1):
    fix early_serial_setup() regression

    Hendrik Brueckner (1):
    hvc_console: Remove tty->low_latency

    Henrique de Moraes Holschuh (12):
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: update documents for the new location
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: debug facility to emulate the rf switches
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: resume with radios disabled
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: preserve radio state across shutdown
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: add UWB radio support
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: use killable instead of interruptible mutexes
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: clean up hotkey_notify()
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: handle HKEY thermal and battery alarms
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: start the event hunt season
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: clean-up fan subdriver quirk
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: handle HKEY event 6030
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: bump up version to 0.22

    Herbert Xu (7):
    ipcomp: Remove spurious truesize increase
    netfilter 02/09: bridge: Fix handling of non-IP packets in FORWARD/POST_ROUTING
    netfilter 03/09: bridge: Disable PPPOE/VLAN processing by default
    ipv6: Fix fib6_dump_table walker leak
    gro: Check for GSO packets and packets with frag_list
    gro: Fix page ref count for skbs freed normally
    gso: Ensure that the packet is long enough

    ILLES, Marton (1):
    [SCSI] Add SUN Universal Xport to no attach blacklist

    Ilpo Järvinen (3):
    indentation & braces disagree - add braces
    misdn: one handmade ARRAY_SIZE converted
    misdn: indentation and braces disagree - add braces

    Inaky Perez-Gonzalez (1):
    wimax: fix typo in kernel-doc for debugfs_dentry in struct wimax_dev

    Ingo Molnar (6):
    smp_call_function_single(): be slightly less stupid, fix
    Revert "sched: improve preempt debugging"
    smp_call_function_single(): be slightly less stupid, fix #2
    Revert "cpumask: use work_on_cpu in acpi-cpufreq.c for drv_read and drv_write"
    Revert "i386: add TRACE_IRQS_OFF for the nmi"
    powerpc: Change u64/s64 to a long long integer type

    Isaku Yamahata (1):
    [IA64] Update to use account_{steal,idle}_ticks

    Itai Levi (1):
    atmel_serial: fix flow control bug

    Ivan Kokshaysky (6):
    alpha: fix vmalloc breakage
    alpha: nautilus - fix compile failure with gcc-4.3
    alpha: nautilus - fix hang on boot
    alpha: fix RTC on marvel
    alpha: .gitignore
    alpha: make pte_alloc_one_kernel() inline

    Ivo van Doorn (4):
    rt2x00: Fix TX short preamble detection
    rt2x00: Fix segementation fault
    Fix rt2500usb HW crypto: TKIP
    rt2x00: Fix rt2500usb HW crypto: WEP 128 & AES

    James Bottomley (1):
    ACPI PCI hotplug: harden against panic regression

    Jan Engelhardt (2):
    netfilter 05/09: ebtables: fix inversion in match code
    netfilter 08/09: xt_time: print timezone for user information

    Jan Kara (1):
    ext2: also update the inode on disk when dir is IS_DIRSYNC

    Jarek Poplawski (2):
    pkt_sched: sch_htb: Consider used jiffies in htb_do_events()
    pkt_sched: sch_htb: Break all htb_do_events() after 2 jiffies

    Jason Jin (1):
    powerpc: Fix the ide suspend function in uli1575

    Jaswinder Singh Rajput (3):
    x86: fix mpparse.c build error on latest git
    x86: fix apic.c build error on latest git
    include of <linux/types.h> is preferred over <asm/types.h>

    Jeff Garzik (1):
    [libata] get-identity ioctl: Fix use of invalid memory pointer

    Jesper Dangaard Brouer (1):
    qlge: Naming interrupt vectors

    Jesse Barnes (5):
    drm/i915: don't enable vblanks on disabled pipes
    drm/i915: set vblank enabled flag correctly across IRQ install/uninstall
    drm: initial KMS config fixes
    drm: handle depth & bpp changes correctly
    drm/i915: make LVDS fixed mode a preferred mode

    Jim Paris (1):
    ftdi_sio: fix kref leak

    Jiri Slaby (1):
    8250_pci: add support for netmos 9835 IBM devices

    Johannes Berg (1):
    rtl8187: Fix module so that rmmod/insmod does not error

    John Keller (1):
    [IA64] SN specific version of dma_get_required_mask()

    John Linn (1):
    Xilinx: SPI: updated driver for device tree

    John W. Linville (5):
    mac80211: fix "‘ret’ may be used uninitialized" warning
    b43: fix "‘gmode’ may be used uninitialized" warning
    b43legacy: fix "‘up_dev’ may be used uninitialized" warning
    iwl3945: fix "‘power_idx’ may be used uninitialized" warning
    p54: fix "‘ret’ may be used uninitialized" warning

    Jon Smirl (1):
    drivers/of: Add the of_find_i2c_device_by_node function.

    Jonathan McDowell (1):
    eeepc-laptop: enable Bluetooth ACPI details

    Jordan Crouse (1):
    hwmon: Add a driver for the ADT7475 hardware monitoring chip

    Jos-Vicente Gilabert (1):
    drivers/net/irda/irda-usb.c: fix buffer overflow (1):
    sata_via: Add VT8261 support

    Jouni Malinen (2):
    ath9k: Enforce module build if rfkill is a module
    ath9k: Revert fix to TX status reporting for retries and MCS index

    Julia Lawall (8):
    net/tipc/bcast.h: use ARRAY_SIZE
    net/bridge/netfilter: move a dereference below a NULL test
    drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN: move a dereference below a NULL test
    drivers/net/hamradio/6pack.c: move a dereference below a NULL test
    drivers/net/wireless/libertas: move a dereference below a NULL test
    MIPS: Alchemy: Change strict_strtol to strict_strtoul
    drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN: move a dereference below a NULL test
    netfilter 07/09: simplify nf_conntrack_alloc() error handling

    Julian Calaby (2):
    sparc: Kill exports of prom internal functions
    sparc: Eliminate PROMLIB_INTERNAL as it does nothing

    Karen Xie (1):
    [SCSI] iscsi_tcp: make padbuf non-static

    Kars de Jong (2):
    m68k: Add to .gitignore
    m68k: zorro - Add devlist.h and gen-devlist to .gitignore

    Karsten Keil (2):
    Make parameter debug writable
    Fix small typo

    Kashyap, Desai (3):
    [SCSI] mpt fusion: Update MPI Headers to version 01.05.19
    [SCSI] mpt fusion: Add separate msi enable disable for FC,SPI,SAS
    [SCSI] mpt fusion: Add Firmware debug support

    Kay Sievers (1):
    ACPI: thinkpad-acpi: struct device - replace bus_id with dev_name(), dev_set_name()

    Krzysztof Hałasa (2):
    WAN: Fix NAPI interface in IXP4xx HSS driver.
    net: Fix a comment in include/linux/netdevice.h.

    Kumar Gala (2):
    powerpc/85xx: Fix PCIe error interrupts
    powerpc/e500mc: Doorbells need to be taken w/exceptions disabled

    Kyle McMartin (1):
    x86, mtrr: fix types used in userspace exported header

    Lachlan McIlroy (1):
    [XFS] Update maintainers

    Larry Finger (2):
    p54usb: Fix to prevent SKB memory allocation errors with 4K page size
    rtl8180: Fix to add STA mode

    Len Brown (2):
    dell-laptop: move to drivers/platform/x86/ from drivers/misc/
    ACPI: rename main.c to sleep.c

    Leonardo Potenza (1):
    net: fix section mismatch warnings in dccp/ccids/lib/tfrc.c

    Li Zefan (6):
    sched: partly revert "sched debug: remove NULL checking in print_cfs_rt_rq()"
    cgroups: clean up Kconfig
    cgroups: consolidate cgroup documents
    idr: fix wrong kernel-doc
    memcg: fix section mismatch
    memcg: fix a race when setting memory.swappiness

    Lin Ming (1):
    sched: sched_slice() fixlet

    Linus Torvalds (3):
    Revert "x86 PAT: remove CPA WARN_ON for zero pte"
    Revert "PCI PM: Register power state of devices during initialization"
    Linux 2.6.29-rc2

    Lukasz Wojnilowicz (1):
    ALSA: hda - Add quirks for Acer Aspire 5930G and 6930G

    Luke Yelavich (1):
    ALSA: hda - Add automatic model setting for Samsung Q45

    Magnus Damm (1):
    ax88796: start_xmit fix using net_device_ops

    Manuel Lauss (14):
    MIPS: Alchemy: Move development board code to common subdirectory
    MIPS: Alchemy: devboards: consolidate files
    MIPS: Alchemy: move commandline mangling out of common code
    MIPS: Alchemy: update core interrupt code.
    MIPS: Alchemy: pb1200: update CPLD cascade irq handler.
    MIPS: Print irq handler description
    MIPS: Alchemy: remove get/set_au1x00_lcd_clock().
    MIPS: Alchemy: remove cpu_table.
    MIPS: make cp0 counter clocksource/event usable as fallback.
    MIPS: Alchemy: RTC counter clocksource / clockevent support.
    MIPS: Alchemy: move calc_clock function.
    MIPS: Alchemy: Fix up PM code on Au1550/Au1200
    MIPS: Alchemy: dbdma suspend/resume support.
    MIPS: Alchemy: new userspace suspend interface for development boards.

    Marcus Meissner (1):
    Documentation/accounting/getdelays.c: fix endless loop

    Mark Brown (1):
    [WATCHDOG] wm8350: Fix section annotations

    Martin Bachem (1):
    BUGFIX: used NULL pointer at ioctl(sk,IMGETDEVINFO,&devinfo) when not registered

    Martyn Welch (2):
    [WATCHDOG] Basic support for GE Fanuc's FPGA based watchdog timer
    [WATCHDOG] Enable watchdog timer on GE Fanuc's SBC610

    Masami Hiramatsu (1):
    kprobes: check CONFIG_FREEZER instead of CONFIG_PM

    Matthew Ranostay (1):
    ALSA: hda: stac92hd8xxx amp mixers

    Matthias Fuchs (1):
    serial: Add 16850 uart type support to OF uart driver

    Matti Halme (1):
    rtc: rtc-twl4030 don't mask alarm interrupts on shutdown

    Mauro Carvalho Chehab (4):
    ALSA: hda - Add a new function to seek for a codec ID
    ALSA: patch_sigmatel: Add missing Gateway entries and autodetection
    ALSA: hda - More fixes on Gateway entries
    edac: add MAINTAINERS entry for i5400 EDAC driver

    Michael Ellerman (1):
    powerpc: Enable PS3 options and QPACE in ppc64_defconfig

    Michael Hennerich (1):
    video/framebuffer: fix bug: jpegview cannot work on framebuffer device other than 16BPP

    Michael Neuling (1):
    powerpc: Get the number of SLBs from "slb-size" property

    Michal Sojka (1):
    sata_fsl: Return non-zero on error in probe()

    Michiel (1):
    p54usb: Add USB ID for Thomson Speedtouch 121g

    Mike Ditto (1):
    powerpc/fs_enet: Add missing irq free in error path.

    Milton Miller (6):
    powerpc: Make dummy section a valid note header
    powerpc/kexec: Check crash_base for relocatable kernel
    hvc_console: Change an mb() to smp_mb() and add some comments
    hvc_console: Call free_irq() only if request_irq() was successful
    hvc_console: Do not set low_latency when using interrupts
    hvc_console: Use kzalloc() instead of kmalloc() + memset()

    Mischa Jonker (1):
    When a break signal is detected, the next character should be ignored.

    Nathan Lynch (1):
    powerpc/cacheinfo: Rename cache_dir per-cpu variable

    Nick Piggin (3):
    [XFS] remove old vmap cache
    [XFS] use scalable vmap API
    mm: fix assertion

    Nicolas Pitre (1):
    [ARM] 5364/1: allow flush_ioremap_region() to be used from modules

    Oliver Hartkopp (1):
    can: fix slowpath issue in hrtimer callback function

    Patrick McHardy (3):
    netfilter 01/09: remove "happy cracking" message
    netfilter 04/09: x_tables: fix match/target revision lookup
    netfilter 06/09: nf_conntrack: fix ICMP/ICMPv6 timeout sysctls on big-endian

    Paul Bolle (2):
    i4l: do not print a warning when shutting down an i4l ppp interface
    i4l: minor cleanups

    Paul E. McKenney (1):
    rcu: fix bug in rcutorture system-shutdown code

    Paul Fulghum (1):
    synclink_gt: enable RI interrupt

    Pavel Machek (4):
    MAINTAINERS: add entry for freezer
    nbd: do not allow two clients at the same time
    lis3: fix documentation to fit into 80 columns
    hp_accel: do not call ACPI from invalid context

    Pavel Roskin (2):
    orinoco_cs: add ID for ARtem Onair Comcard 11
    mac80211: allow mode change if IBSS is not allowed

    Peter Ujfalusi (4):
    ASoC: Merge the soc_value_enum to soc_enum struct
    ASoC: TWL4030: Change the soc_value_enum back to soc_enum
    ASoC: TWL4030: Module unloading fix
    ASoC: Fix the power update function for snd_soc_dapm_value_mux

    Peter W Morreale (1):
    Update of Documentation: vm.txt and proc.txt

    Peter Zijlstra (5):
    lockdep, mm: fix might_fault() annotation
    sched: fix bandwidth validation for UID grouping
    sched: SCHED_IDLE weight change
    sched: SCHED_OTHER vs SCHED_IDLE isolation
    sched: fix update_min_vruntime

    Phil Sutter (9):
    korina: fix usage of driver_data
    korina: reset resource buffer size to 1536
    korina: disable napi on close and restart
    korina: rework korina_rx() for use with napi
    korina: do schedule napi after testing for it
    korina: do tx at the right position
    korina: fix handling tx_chain_tail
    korina: do not stop queue here
    korina: do not use IRQF_SHARED with IRQF_DISABLED

    Qinghuang Feng (1):
    btrfs & squashfs: Move btrfs and squashfsto's magic number to <linux/magic.h>

    Rafael J. Wysocki (1):
    PM: Fix freezer compilation if PM_SLEEP is unset

    Ralf Baechle (1):
    MIPS: Only write c0_framemask on CPUs which have this register.

    Randy Dunlap (3):
    IB/iser: Add dependency on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
    jbd: fix missing kernel-doc
    resources: fix parameter name and kernel-doc

    Richard Kennedy (1):
    netfilter 09/09: remove padding from struct xt_match on 64bit builds

    Roland Dreier (4):
    mlx4_core: Fix warning from min()
    IB/mlx4: Don't register IB device for adapters with no IB ports
    cxgb3: Keep LRO off if disabled when interface is down
    9p: disallow RDMA if RDMA CM isn't available

    Ron Mercer (5):
    qlge: Get rid of volatile usage for shadow register.
    qlge: Get rid of split addresses in hardware control blocks.
    qlge: Remove support for device ID 8000.
    qlge: Fix schedule while atomic issue.
    qlge: Remove dynamic alloc of rx ring control blocks.

    Russell King (2):
    [ARM] w90x900: fix build errors and warnings
    TWL4030: fix clk API usage

    Rusty Russell (1):
    cpumask: fix CONFIG_NUMA=y sched.c

    Sam Ravnborg (4):
    sparc64: fix warnings in psycho_common after ull conversion
    sparc: Create a new file lib/ksyms.c and add export of all symbols defined in assembler in lib/ to this file.
    sparc: move EXPORT_SYMBOL to the symbols definition
    sparc64: move EXPORT_SYMBOL to the symbols definition

    Samuel Ortiz (2):
    mfd: Fix twl4030-core build
    iwlwifi: Fix get_cmd_string() for REPLY_3945_RX

    Sascha Hauer (3):
    [ARM] i.MX: remove LCDC controller register definitions from imx-regs.h
    [ARM] i.MX: fix breakage from commit 278892736e99330195c8ae5861bcd9d791bbf19e
    [ARM] i.MX add missing include

    Sean MacLennan (1):
    [WATCHDOG] Pika Warp appliance watchdog timer

    Senthil Balasubramanian (1):
    ath9k: Fix incorrect sequence numbering for unaggregated QoS Frame.

    Signed-off-by: Peter Stokes (1):
    ALSA: USB quirk for Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 name

    Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
    atmel_spi: allow transfer when max_speed_hz = 0

    Stefan Lippers-Hollmann (1):
    rt2x00: add USB ID for the Linksys WUSB200.

    Steffen Klassert (1):
    3c59x: Use device_set_wakeup_enable

    Stephen Hemminger (2):
    netdev: add missing set_mac_address hook
    netdev: missing validate_address hooks

    Stephen Rothwell (17):
    IB/ehca: spin_lock_irqsave() takes an unsigned long
    powerpc: Cleanup from l64 to ll64 change: arch code
    powerpc: Cleanup from l64 to ll64 change: drivers/char
    powerpc: Cleanup from l64 to ll64 change: drivers/net
    powerpc: Cleanup from l64 to ll64 change drivers/scsi
    powerpc/ps3: set_dabr() takes an unsigned long
    powerpc/ps3: Use dma_addr_t down through the stack
    powerpc/ps3: The lv1_ routines have u64 parameters
    powerpc/ps3: clear_bit()/set_bit() operate on unsigned longs
    powerpc/ps3: ps3_repository_read_mm_info() takes u64 * arguments
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion arch/powerpc
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion drivers/block
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion drivers/char
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion sound/ppc
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion drivers/ps3
    powerpc/ps3: Printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion drivers/scsi
    powerpc/ps3: printing fixups for l64 to ll64 conversion drivers/video

    Steve Brown (1):
    ath5k: Correct usage of AR5K_CFG_ADHOC

    Steve Glendinning (2):
    smsc911x: fix smsc911x_reg_read compiler warning
    smsc911x: register irq with device name, not driver name

    Steven Noonan (1):
    kernel/sched.c: add missing forward declaration for 'double_rq_lock'

    Sujith (1):
    ath9k: Fix chainmask handling bug

    Takashi Iwai (15):
    ALSA: hda - Add quirk for HP 2230s
    ALSA: caiaq - Fix Oops with MIDI
    ALSA: hda - Add quirk for Dell Inspiron Mini9
    ALSA: caiaq - Version 1.3.10
    ALSA: hda - Use own workqueue
    ALSA: hda - Fix a typo
    ALSA: hda - Add support of NVidia MCP78 HDMI
    ALSA: hda - Use queue_delayed_work()
    ALSA: hda - Update model descriptions in patch_sigmatel.c
    ALSA: hda - Fix silent headphone output on Panasonic CF-74
    ALSA: hda - Don't reset HP pinctl in patch_sigmatel.c
    ALSA: hda - Fix stac92hd83xxx_amp_nids[]
    ALSA: hda - Fix missing initialization of NID 0x0e for STAC925x
    ALSA: hda - Fix HP dv5 mic input
    ALSA: hda - Fix invalid amp value for STAC925x

    Tejun Heo (1):
    pata_atiixp: update port enabledness test handling

    Timur Tabi (2):
    powerpc/qe: add Ethernet UPSMR definitions to QE library
    ucc_geth: use correct UCCE macros

    Tony Luck (1):

    Trent Piepho (4):
    powerpc/fsl-pci: Better ATMU setup for 85xx/86xx
    powerpc/fsl-pci: Set relaxed ordering on prefetchable ranges
    powerpc/fsl-booke: Don't hard-code size of struct tlbcam
    powerpc/fsl-booke: Remove num_tlbcam_entries

    Willy Tarreau (1):
    tcp: splice as many packets as possible at once

    Wolfram Sang (1):
    powerpc/mpc52xx: remove dead code from GPIO driver

    Wu Fengguang (2):
    ALSA: hda - create hda_codec.control_mutex for kcontrol->private_value
    ALSA: hda - add support for Intel DX58SO board

    Yossi Etigin (2):
    IPoIB: Fix loss of connectivity after bonding failover on both sides
    IPoIB: Do not join broadcast group if interface is brought down

    Yuri Tikhonov (1):
    powerpc/xsysace: add compatible string for non-ipcore instance

    Zhang Rui (1):
    thermal fixup for broken BIOS which has invalid trip points.

    roel kluin (1):
    powerpc/mpc5121: fix NULL test in mpc5121_clk_get utility function. (5):
    x86 PAT: remove PFNMAP type on track_pfn_vma_new() error
    x86 PAT: consolidate old memtype new memtype check into a function
    x86 PAT: change track_pfn_vma_new to take pgprot_t pointer param
    x86 PAT: return compatible mapping to remap_pfn_range callers
    x86 PAT: remove CPA WARN_ON for zero pte

      Last update: 2009-01-16 22:03    [W:0.086 / U:0.100 seconds]