SubjectRe: [PULL -tip] fixed few make headers_check warnings
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 01:49:21PM +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> * Jaswinder Singh Rajput <jaswinder@infradead.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello Ingo,
> >
> > Please pull these patches. Earlier I also floated these patches so that
> > I can get some feedback.
>
> Sam, Andrew, David, what's your workflow preference for these bits?
>
> While they are oneliners and i could create a separate branch for these
> and pull Jaswinder's tree (and do build coverage to make sure there's no
> surprised on any arch), it's really up to the maintainers of these files
> to decide on the workflow.
>
> I'd lean towards doing this via the individual maintainers and/or -mm, but
> no strong feelings ...

As they are one-liners for the most part I am fine with you handling
them in a eparate branch.

It is far better than I queue them up for at least two weeks before I
can give the kernel a bit of attention again.

Obviously it would be better if the Maintainers took them but history
tells us we cannot rely on that for all areas.

Sam

  Last update: 2009-01-14 16:41    [W:0.228 / U:0.292 seconds]