SubjectRe: current git kernel has strange problems during bisect
Date
I wrote:

> Anyway it looks to me that this kind of problem could be avoided if one
> could "replace" some commits only when bisecting. In this case what could
> be done is that one could "replace" the commit where btrfs is merged with
> one commit that cuts off the btrfs history.

By the way, it possible right now to cut off the btrfs history in one's own
repository using a graft. One don't need to wait for me to finish the
replace stuff I am slowly working on. But on the other hand it will have
all the restrictions of the current graft mechanism.

Regards,
Christian.

  Last update: 2009-01-12 06:05    [W:1.093 / U:0.672 seconds]