SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Squashfs pull request for 2.6.29

* Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> wrote:

> > At least IMHO.
> >
> > ( What could _perhaps_ change the picture a bit IMO is drivers/staging/ i
> > think - we could take a far more active role in certain types of
> > projects that have been done out of tree typically, with no formal
> > promise for compatibility - or something like that. )
>
> So if staging would have existed +one year ago, we should probably have
> included squashfs 3.3 at that time, and just have moved it to fs/ once
> the V4 layout was finished?

might have been a possibility - although there's a notable absence of any
filesystem drivers in the latest drivers/staging/ set.

Greg, is that just accidental (no one has submitted one yet) or is it some
sort of policy?

Ingo

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans