    SubjectHow to access a regular file from within a module ?
    Hi,

    I would like to open/read/write/close a regular file from my device
    driver.
    I think it would be possible, but I am confused, the "The Linux Kernel
    Module Programming Guide" states that I can not use standard libraries
    from within a module, I know the standard library ends up calling
    system calls, but which calls should I use to deal with regular
    files ?
    I am developing a Ethernet driver and the Mac address configuration

    José Luís Marchetti

    P.S. Posted the message again, previous one had no subject.

    http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com