SubjectRe: [Bug #11342] Linux 2.6.27-rc3: kernel BUG at mm/vmalloc.c - bisected

* Mike Travis <travis@sgi.com> wrote:

> Hi Rusty,
>
> I've gotten some good traction on the changes in the following patch.
> About 30% of the kernel is compiling right now and I'm picking up
> errors and warnings as I'm going along. I think it's doing most of
> what we need. Attempting to hide the cpumask struct definition caused
> all kinds of problems with the inline functions and statically
> declaring cpumask's.
>
> (The following patch is a combination of all the changes to cpumask.h
> with the header from the first patch. I'll send you a complete copy
> in separate email.)

could you please send whatever .c changes you have already, so that we
can have a look at how the end result will look like? Doesnt have to
build, i'm just curious about how it looks like in practice,
semantically.

Ingo

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans