SubjectUpdated: Linux Foundation Technical Advisory Board Election
Update: The BOF will now be at the Aura Lounge at 20:30 (i.e. after
dinner but before people have too much to drink ...). We also have
Chris Mason as the 11th nominee.

The elections for five of the ten members of the Linux Foundation
Technical Advisory Board[TAB] are held every year, currently the
election will be at the 2008 Kernel Summit in a BOF session. This year,
in order to allow for wider participation, we thought we'd try holding
the BOF during the Plumbers Conf Aura Lounge event at 20:30 and allow
not only KS attendees but also Plumbers Conf attendees to vote.

Update: The TAB has had one recent resignation, so the person coming
sixth in the vote will be appointed to serve out the remainder of that
term (one year).

Anyone is eligible to stand for election, simply send your nomination
to:

Tech-board-discuss@lists.linux-foundation.org

We currently have 11 nominees for the 5+1 places:

Matt Mackall <mpm@selenic.com>
James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@HansenPartnership.com>
Theodore Tso <tytso@mit.edu>
Chris Wright <chrisw@sous-sol.org>
Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Kyle McMartin <kyle@mcmartin.ca>
Kristen Carlson Accardi <kristen.c.accardi@intel.com>
Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx>
Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com>
Chris Mason <chris.mason@oracle.com>

The deadline for receiving nominations is up until the BOF where the
election is held (on the Evening of 16 September. Although, please
remember if you're not going to be present that things go wrong with
both networks and mailing lists, so get your nomination in
early).

James Bottomley (TAB Chair)

  Last update: 2008-09-16 00:13    [W:0.063 / U:76.660 seconds]