    SubjectRe: Laptop shock detection and harddisk protection

    On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:29 AM, Tejun Heo <> wrote:
    >> Sorry, but no, I can't accept this code as it is coming from a "known
    >> anonymous" person containing information that it is not known where it
    >> came from.
    >> We went over this before a number of years ago, that's why this code
    >> isn't in mainline :(
    > Shem Multinymous, I suppose nothing really has changd since the last
    > time?

    The only pertinent change is that I've added even more documentation
    to thinkpad_ec.c, explaining how we're just following the published
    H8S specs (plus some workarounds for experimentally observed bugs).

    As noted before, I'd be more than happy to assign away copyrights or
    discuss things further in private if this would help.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-09-15 20:13    [W:0.021 / U:35.684 seconds]