SubjectRe: 2.6.27-rc6: nohz + s2ram = need to press keys to get progress
<linux-pm@lists.osdl.org>, "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@sisk.pl>, Pavel
Machek <pavel@suse.cz>
Bcc:
Subject: Re: 2.6.27-rc6: nohz + s2ram = need to press keys to get progress

Hi,

> did this happen between rc5 and rc6 ?

On Sun Sept 7 you told me privately that a full git pull of
linus tree would get me the whole clockevent patch series as well,
so I did that at most one day later and this git status quo was
buggy for me here, too (no s2r progress without external events).
Of course I blamed that problem on my own pretty experimental azf3328
clock_event_device work, but apparently not so ;)

So all this is is a "me too" for a state right after the recent clockevent
patch series, not sure when this started.
I did not _notice_ such trouble for any pretty recent kernel right before
this series, though (in particular the noop fixes alone did not exhibit that,
I think).

Andreas

  Last update: 2008-09-14 17:51    [W:0.077 / U:0.024 seconds]