SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] ACM Operating Systems Review issue on the Linux Kernel available
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the availability of the ACM Operating
> Systems Review special topics Issue on Research and developments in
> the Linux Kernel. It is available, for free, from the ACM Archives
> site:
>
> http://portal.acm.org/toc.cfm?id=1400097

There appears to be a problem with the permissions in the Archive such
that the articles are not freely available yet. This is being looked
into. We tested it, but from sites which already had negotiated
access to the ACM Library -- I'll post an update when the situation is
corrected.

-eric

  Last update: 2008-08-07 21:27    [W:0.081 / U:7.880 seconds]