    SubjectRe: [git pull] drm patches for 2.6.27 final

    > Quite frankly, I'm not going to take this.
    > None of what you describe sounds like regressions, and this is just TOO
    > F*CKING LATE to take big changes like this, to a fragile subsystem that
    > has historically easily introduced new regressions.
    > Can you please make a branch with ONLY REGRESSIONS, or fixes for major
    > problems that don't introduce several thousand lines of new code?
    > Because you seem to be constantly unable to understand what "merge window"
    > means. And I'm not going to take this kind of crap.

    I thought you might say that, I'll re-send with just the ones that fix the
    major issues, instead of ones that fix issues people wanted fixed. Most of
    the real bits were in Rawhide kernels for a few weeks, which tbh kicks the
    ass outta a linux-next/linux-mm test cycle.

    Your reply now serves as place to point people at when they ask why Red
    Hat/Fedora ships features that they can't get for 1-6 months, and I'm fine
    with that.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-08-24 23:01    [W:0.020 / U:7.648 seconds]