SubjectRe: 2.6.26.3-rt3

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008, John Kacur wrote:

> One more patch that was missed - it was discussed here
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-rt-users&m=121846031913931&w=2
>
> I am resending it, please consider for -rt4.
> Without it I continue to get the following type of message.

Actually this was left out intentionally. The quick fix would be the one
that Gregory Haskins suggested about not reporting when the task is bound
to one CPU. This bothers me a little, but is probably OK for now. A task
can still migrate from one cpu to another by the user, and this can cause
havic if a smp_processor_id is used.

I needed to examine this a bit closer before coming up with a proper fix.

-- Steve

  Last update: 2008-08-23 03:31    [W:0.031 / U:0.072 seconds]