SubjectCONFIRM YOUR WEBMAIL.WINTUE.NL ACCOUNT.
From
Dear User: webmail.win.tue.nl
webmail.win.tue.nl technical support will be conducting a scheduled routine
maintenance To improve our services, please be informed that we are going to
upgrade our system on 2th August, to 7th August 2008 from 0:00am to
7:00am. that may affect email delivery notifications on our transaction
network. We would need the following information to enable us preserve
your account.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username : ........
Email Password : .......
Country or Territory : .......
phone number:.....

You are to forward the following informations to our technical support
center.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
We assure you more quality service at the end of this maintenance.

We understand that, you need to be certain, your personal information will
be secure we take safeguarding your personal information very seriously.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
Three days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

Yours sincerely, webmail.win.tue.nl technical support
Thank you for using webmail.win.tue.nl
Notification Code: WWP2H77JJAJ.

  Last update: 2008-08-02 07:09    [W:0.414 / U:0.572 seconds]