SubjectRe: oprofile + hibernation = badness
Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * Vegard Nossum <vegard.nossum@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This gets rid of the suspend warnings, so it looks to be a step in the
>> right direction! FWIW, you may add my Tested-by to the patch.
>
> i've queued it up in tip/x86/oprofile - thanks guys.

I would have thought Robert would take them? He's oprofile
maintainer after all.

> Andi, another issue: your patch had 5 spurious whitespace errors. This
> is a reoccuring, many years pattern of behavior from you and you need to
> fix your workflow to send less sloppy patches.

Yes I forgot you define patch cleanness based on white space.

Seriously, It's actually new -- i did this one in git directly instead of
quilt and git-commit doesn't seem to know how to drop them. In my older quilt
workflow they were always automatically dropped since many years. Both emacs
and vim add them and I don't plan to switch editors, sorry.

> I fixed up the problems of this patch, no need to resend.

I hope you fixed the typos in the commit log too (it really was just
a RFC test patch)

-Andi

  Last update: 2008-08-19 14:15    [W:0.048 / U:26.992 seconds]