SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] new shot at time.c integration

* Ingo Molnar <> wrote:

> > Ingo, please pull the latest master git tree from:
> >
> > git:// master
> >
> > into your tree
> >
> > It is based on your tip/master branch.
> thanks, i've pulled it and rebased it to -git - as that's the best
> base this early in the cycle. I've pushed out the result into
> tip/x86/time - havent integrated it into tip/master yet.

have just tried a test-merge, and got a few crashes during -tip testing.
One is a hard lockup during bootup, with this config:

no console output. I've pushed out this integrated tree into
tip/x86/time.broken: note that i had to do a few manual merges due to
the io_apic.c unification - maybe that interacted.

there's a 32-bit failure as well:

i dont know anything about that, other that it didnt boot up after
x86/time integration.