    SubjectRe: [malware-list] TALPA - a threat model? well sorta.
    Jon Press wrote on 2008-08-15 14:10:21:

> [...]

    Not to mention removable media - it might be old hat, but infected/malware
    files can come in on floppies, CDs or USB flash discs careless left on the
    pavement outside an office.

    --
    Douglas Leeder

    Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon,
    OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.

    Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.

      Last update: 2008-08-15 15:21    [W:0.026 / U:178.360 seconds]