SubjectRe: [malware-list] TALPA - a threat model? well sorta.
Jon Press wrote on 2008-08-15 14:10:21:

> [...]

Not to mention removable media - it might be old hat, but infected/malware
files can come in on floppies, CDs or USB flash discs careless left on the
pavement outside an office.

--
Douglas Leeder

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon,
OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.

Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans