    SubjectRe: reiser4 for 2.6.27-rc1
    > And yes, I think Hans lost his right to decide over the name because of
    > what he has done. That is no disrespect for his work, only for him as
    > person in general, and I do strongly disrespect him as a person.

    So should ever reissue of a work by Gary Glitter have the name removed
    from the cover, every opera by Wagner have the name removed for his
    attitudes ?

    History is a one way street, and you might as well have the fs known the
    way it is so that people remember "reiser oh wasn't he the guy who.." -
    unless you are trying to market the fs I guess.

    Alan

      Last update: 2008-08-13 15:57    [W:0.020 / U:156.548 seconds]